six.

MONSTROUS.
006. | ❛ they're the captains.

"We have the amulet. Now what?" The JSA asked while Crystal touched it after the mission gone wrong.

"First priority is making sure Ray and Amaya are alive, and then getting them out of the bunker where the Nazis are holding them."

"Actually, our first priority is destroying the Baron and whatever serum is making him indestructible."

"So you don't care if your teammate and ours are dead?" Crystal asked putting the amulet back in its place.

"Perhaps we could propose a trade. Their lives for the Amulet."

"Unfortunately, the amulet's not ours to barter with."

"We need an extraction plan." Crystal demanded with Rex going completely against her plan.

"We need to eliminate the threat. Now, Professor Stein, please, tell us, what is your plan of action?"

"How... how am I supposed to come up with a plan when I can't even hear myself think? Would... would you please all just leave? I... I need a moment to collect my thoughts." All who were gathered left Martin by himself while Sara and Crystal remained with the JSA, who were being one-sided and not caring of Ray and Amaya.

[•]

"And we approach from the southwest, destroy the weapons lab and the Baron in one move." Rex laid out the plan of attack with Crystal and Sara weary of his plan.

"Except for the last time we faced him, he took out both of our teams." Sara reminded him.

"The last time, we weren't being backed by a squadron of B-17s."

"Then how do we get Ray and Amaya out before the bombs start falling?" Crystal asked going over his plan once more in her mind, and none of it matched up with their rescue.

"We don't. This conflict is bigger than any one of us. If it means ending the war one day sooner, Amaya would happily make that sacrifice."

"But she doesn't have to. Look, I know you and your team think we're a group of irresponsible losers, but I know Ray Palmer, and he has a plan to get out of that bunker." Crystal faced Rex who held his stern face.

"We just need to give him time..." Sara added on.

"Which means giving the Nazis time. I'm calling in the strike." Rex went past Crystal and Sara, who placed her hand in his chest, stopping f him from proceeding forward.

"We can't let you do that." Sara said as they let go.

"You don't have the authority." Rex reminded them before Martin turned around.

"Yes, they does. Miss Lance and Miss Pierce-Snart speaks for all of us. I have watched them become the beating heart and steady hand of this team. They are the proper people to lead us, as co captains. And if they say that we are going to rescue our people, that is what we are going to do." Martin confirmed with Sara and Crystal smiling towards Martin and Rex managing a straight face, with that both captains made their way to inform the teams what the plan was.