eight.

MONSTROUS.
008. | ❛ newly built hero again.

"The Signal from Ray's ATOM suit is getting stronger." Crystal said looking down at her device that signaled energy of the suit as Mick, Amaya, and Sara navigated with her.

"Doesn't exactly look inviting, does it?" Amaya said looking at the darkness that captivated them, and the never ending trees that seem to only sprout upwards.

"It's like "Ninja III: The Domination." Mick said as the fog started crowd their feet.

"Never took you for a cinephile." Sara said as they continued to walk.

"All I know is ninjas like to hide in trees." Mick looked above keeping an eye out, hoping that his dream of seeing a ninja would come true.

"I don't see anything." Amaya said.

"Exactly. You don't find them, they find you."

"Just because you saw ninjas in a movie, that doesn't make them real." Amaya argued halting everyone in their spot.

"I have to side with Mick on this one. They're real."

"You think there's a secret brotherhood of men trained in the art of assassination?"

"I hate to break it to you, Amaya, but Sara is basically a ninja." Crystal stated with Sara smiling at her and Amaya rolling her eyes,
"I miss the JSA."

The four found their way inside, quietly trying not to alert anyone and not being even more crime into their lives. Simple mission of rescuing Ray and Nate, get in and get out.

"Ray's close. Look sharp." Crystal alerted as they passed a room that stood the Atom suit facing away from them.

"Haircut, let's get out of here. We're saving your ass, again." Mick shouted after him and Crystal didn't need the suit to turn around to know that it wasn't Ray. The face they were met with was that of a shogun, one that Crystal had learned about in school many years ago.

"It is you who need rescuing." The shogun said, the Legends exhaling worried glances before turning their attention to another warrior that presented himself.

"You are already defeated before you have even begun. I have been trained in the art of war by Shimura himself."

"League of Assassins, class of '09. Don't take it easy on me." Sara suited up, revealing her hidden staff before they engaged in combat.

Sara held her own taking on the samurai, who defend himself with a sword. Yet somehow Sara seemed to have been having troubles, as they pressed their sword and staffs against one another's Sara started to lose her grip. The samurai started pressing down on her staffs ready for her to admit defeat when Amaya charged at him letting out a lion roar tackling to the ground.

But that wasn't what made the Legends leave, the shogun looked at his hands before emitting a ball of energy their way knocking them back. Sara scrambled to her feet, "We got to go."

As they all started to flee, they ran into Ray who hurried their way, "Oh, hey, guys!"

"Wrong way, Haircut." Mick turned Ray around leading him forward to the exit when he stood firm as Mick pushed past him.

"What about my suit?" Ray asked before he turned to see the shogun dressed in it. "We can get it later." He nervously said as they all ran away from the shogun before he could deliver another blow. With the shogun in Ray's suit, the only problem they needed to deal with next was finding Nate and how to defeat the shogun.