four.

MONSTROUS.
004. | ❛ JSA.

"We're the Justice Society of America. And you're coming with us." The group of heroes narrowed down at the Legends, who were confused at what they had done to be approached by Rex Tyler's group. Crystal back up into Ray, grabbing his forearm a little scared at what they planned to do with them.

"Oh, my God. You're Commander Steel." Nate said in disbelief but when Commander Steel did a backflip to face Nate, he was even more astounded by him.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Whoa, whoa. Just relax. We're all friends here. Rex Tyler told us about the JSA. You guys are awesome." Ray tried to ease the situation but they all seem to never lower their guard. The woman with a mask and a star on her suit wasn't buying it.

"Hey. The name's Jax." Jax introduced himself to the star girl who did her best ignoring him.

"Rex never mentioned any of you." Her comment made Jax step back in defeat, giving Crystal a bit of snicker.

"Mind telling us what you were doing impersonating OSS agents?"

"Do you always ask questions? Or is it especially for us?" Crystal asked before Martin answered the question given.

"It's quite simple, actually. We were protecting Albert Einstein from Nazi agents who were attempting to kidnap him and force him to build an atomic bomb in the future."

"Time travel. It's... it's hard to explain." Nate said to Commander Steel.

"You can take all the time you need." The woman in a yellow suit said before she continued, "In custody."

"Whoa, take it easy. Let's talk for a minute. I mean, after all, you're my..." Commander Steel stroke Nate in the face with his gun initiating the fight that started almost immediately.

She watched as Mick threw a punch to this ghost man who disappeared and then threw him half way across the alley. Commander Steel yelled out an order which resulted in the ghost man, projecting his power to the sky turning it dark. The clear blue sky was no longer there instead being replaced by this black bubble they were in, making it harder for the Legends to see and attack. Nonetheless, it didn't stop them from trying their best to protect themselves.

Crystal started attacking the StarGirl, who held a mystical staff that shot out powerful source at Firestorm. Once she started attacking, Crystal started directing her source of magic at her but StarGirl decided to stick to physical strength using her staff to throw Crystal in the air and onto her back. This time she rose with veins sprouting under her eyes, "you pissed off the wrong person."

As she was going to attack, the other woman striked her throwing her once again and as she fell down, she saw the rest of her team defeated and laid on the ground wondering what was going to happen next.

[•]

"You just had to mention time travel, didn't you?" Mick groaned as Crystal paced around the cell that the JSA stuck the Legends in.

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't throw the first punch." Ray responded back by tempting Martin with his answer.

"I'm perfectly capable of defending myself, Raymond."