s i x t e e n

Making someone's coffee order free ✔️

You loved the coziness of coffee shops and you didn't care if you came for coffee or tea or just to taste the pasties and baked goods. You were, if I can put it; a little obsessed with coffee shops. And I remember the times you made me read some fanfictions about coffee shop love.

After spending a lot of time in coffee shops, some baristas even recognized us for being regulars. It was a treat to just come up without telling your order because they would always know what soul-fulfilling beverage you wanted and paid the needed amount.

Seeing how people come and go for coffee, some having the facial expressions as if they have had a bad day, you decided to if we should pay extra on our next coffee date. I agreed straight away because seeing the spark of eagerness and sincerity in you, well I can't say no to that can I?

It was just a simple reason behind it, you wanted to make someone feel better about themselves. To be able to make someone feel, even the slightest of happy for the rest of their day. A smile to be carved on someone, ensuring them that there are people who wants them to be happy. Seeing how you smiled when people felt shocked but happily accepts their free share of coffee makes me feel warm. Just like how coffee makes us feel warm from the cold weather.