t w e n t y f o u r

Looking around at the kids section of the department store ✔️

Our usual dates would always be walking around the streets, coming in and out of numerous clothing shops, just looking around, enjoying the company of each other. And end the day by trying new food or eat at a shop we had never came in before.

But since it started to rain and we quickly found shelter at the entrance of the shopping complex, we decided to come inside for a change. But it was mostly because the weather forecast showed that the showering rain wouldn't end in a few hours. The heavy rain would make it hard to move from shop to shop and we'll totally be drenched in seconds if we decided to find still make our way in the rain.

We walked all around complex, going from one floor to another. Just aimlessly walking around and looking from outside the windows of the stores. Noticing that we had walked throughout the complex except the department store, you made your way inside with me trailing behind you.

The kids section somehow had caught your eye despite the clothing section was filled with outfits of your liking. You couldn't contain your excitement seeing how cute the baby outfits were. And the really relatively small sizes that came with cute designs. Your comments when you saw the kids outfits made me laugh out loud.

"You know, they make such nice designs for kids. Just look at the colour of this shirt, it totally matches these trousers. And adding that bag with the outfit. Gosh the perfect outfit to go out for a date. I wish I was a kid. Or just having the body of a kid so I can fit into any one of these. Oh yeah, you should be a kid too! We could go on a kiddy date and get discounts!"

Your wandering eyes on all the clothing made the aunty working there thought we were looking around to buy clothes for our soon firstborn. You laughed while trying to tell her that she had the wrong idea. I couldn't be anymore happier seeing your slight blush.

I'll never regret writing this idea without your notice because you'll totally be great with kids. Pretty sure you'll have no difficulties to dress kids up.

Was going to buy a bib for you because you eat messily at times but I didn't find the time to secretly get it. You would have looked good in it, my little kid.