t w e n t y t w o

Going for baking and cooking classes ✖️

This idea was a failure. By that I mean, we skipped and put that cross right there. I couldn't really blame you because it wasn't your call to cancel this one in the first place. I feel sorry that you got scolded by your grandma because you told her about this idea, forgetting that she was the best cook and baker in her district.

I remember when I stopped by to send you some fruits that my uncle brought on the way back from his travel. I called you but all I heard was the beeping sound and not your voice. My messages being send but not read. And I going around to the back of your house, I saw you in the kitchen with your grandma.

I could only chuckle seeing how the girl I love still looked so effortlessly pretty - even with flour stuck in between her messily ponytail-tied hair and the splattered batter all over her shirt. It made me smile like an idiot. Literally, the neighbourhood aunty even looked at me and shook her head when she went out back to pick some herbs.

Well, you eventually saw me after sighing trying to wash off the ingredients that stuck to your skin. I wish I took a picture of you because it would be a good resource to tease you with. But I think I already have enough things to tease you with.

Thankfully it didn't took your grandma as long as you did to invite me inside. The desserts and dishes you made with your grandma was delicious. Not to mention we ate the fruits I brought. I can't be anymore grateful to your grandma for packing some so I could bring home for my family.

I guess it was a tad bit sad that we didn't really go to a baking class together. But I'm pretty sure you had fun spending time with your grandma in the kitchen. Plus the scrumptious food pretty much makes up for us skipping this one.