t h i r t y s i x

Horror movies marathon ✖️

This sudden suggestion by our lovely Sehun made us awkwardly laugh for maybe a whole minute. We were just casually talking about some of the things we had done from our list and he just casually suggested this.

I was expecting you to throw out your drink right in front of his face knowing that you hate horror movies. But you gave him your infamous deadly glare, which was enough to know that his suggestion wasn't welcomed.

You kept on asking me whether I would force you to go along with the suggestion all the trip home. You definitely talked a lot more than you did. Out of sheer fear that is.

I felt the urge to egg you on or maybe trick you to actually go on a horror movie marathon but I rather not. Not that you would kick me out the second the ghost jumps to the screen or that I'll get punch but I know better not to force you into something you dislike.

I remembered the time where you told me that it is easy for you to imagine how monsters look and sometimes it makes it hard for you to fall asleep. And you even asked how it would be if you actually watched a horror movie.

Your senses would be heightened the whole week and you'll be scared to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Or imagine the face of the ghost you just saw when you turn off the lights to sleep.

I don't want to make you feel scared because you're always alone and I won't be there to fight those monsters. Okay, not my best joke but really. I won't force you even if I found it cute that you keep on asking me to skip this one.

We shouldn't force people right out of their comfort zone without them taking the first step. And I believe it's the same with not forcing you to watch horror movies.

We can always just read the synopsis on wikipedia very dramatically,

A year ago, I said I would complete this book by the end of 2018 but it's May in 2019 and I have yet to get this finished because well, life responsibilities. I wish it was back in 2016 where I was writing a lot but well, we can't have all that we want.

Have a great week to anyone who's reading this, not sure if there's anyone left. But I'm just happy to come back to this book!

– Lily