e i g h t e e n

Talking walks during the rain ✔️

Firstly, I would have never agreed to this because knowing you all too well, you'll probably catch a cold and getting a fever the moment you step back inside from being in the rain even for a mere few minutes. But when you said it won't be like those movie scenes, it really made my beating, worried heart to be turned to ease.

Looking up at the weather predictions never really much worked for us because the whole week was sunny and the sun was jollily pouring down sunshine. But the moment the light drops of rain filled our sight, we cheerfully headed out to the streets covered up in our favorite sweater with the umbrella as the third wheel.

Walking under the umbrella, being under the temporary, helpful shelter, you constantly held your hand out; trying to catch the drops of rain. Rubbing your hands with the cold raindrops, I could already see how you tried your best to not sneeze and contain your already runny nose. Afraid I'll come to you with the statement of "I told you so".

Also, I can clearly remember how you were a bit upset as you couldn't manage to catch the rain when we walked underneath the roofed pathways. Like even though you held your hand out into the light rain showers, the water droplets never fell into your palms.

I wasn't too shocked you resorted to pulling me to run with you in the rain to rid the annoyance you had with the raindrops avoiding your warm skin.