t w e n t y o n e

Going to the zoo

For all I could remember, I'm pretty sure since the first time I met you, you showed to me how much of an avid animal lover you are. When you sent me those picture of the scattered animals plushies you had in your room, I knew for sure that the girl I fell in love with - is without a doubt - the biggest animal lover I know.

Countless times you've told me on how much pictures you'll take when we go to the zoo together. And the long hours we'll be spending with the animals there. You even told me to bring my own camera and a spare battery for it, in case yours ran out.

"I need to get pictures of every animal and just take aesthetically pleasing picture for the price I paid." Well, that's what you told me whenever I gave you a look the moment I heard your words saying that my camera needs to be your savior.

Rolling my eyes at you those times didn't work because you made me swore an oath, for I, Byun Baekhyun shall bring my own camera if we ever go out for a zoo date. If I didn't renew that oath, you would have bailed me and headed home with what was suppose to be our shared snacks. Cheeky one, I'll say.

Just imagining how much you'll jump and run around amuses me. And I can bet that you'll probably want to stay for the night safari which the excuse that we can see another side of the animals. Perhaps I'll be happy to join since well, I love animals too. But not to your level that it.

I'm still waiting for that zoo date, my animal lover.