Chapter 1

The Beginning

I rushed down the hallway to dinning room, thinking that I going to get scolded by father yet again. My personal, Allen, who is my age, yet extremely gorgeous with his blond hair and blue eyes, was rushing down the hallway next to me trying to make my dress look perfect(which is impossible because it's the finest silk in the ice kingdom).
" You can stop now Allen." I pushed his hand down from my dress, making him stop messing with my dress.
"It's not like I won't get a scolding from my father already." I could see the big double doors that lead to the dinning room.
He sighed and and looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes.
" You need to set a good impression to your parents, so they won't worry about the kingdom in the future."
I look at him with a look that said ' what do you think your talking about?!' and he knew exactly what was going through my head about what he said.
"No offense dear, but your not suited to be queen..." And he smiled after saying that. My faced turned red with anger.
"What's your proof?!" I said stoping right in front of the double doors, putting my hands on my hips. He smiled again.
" I will tell you later. Right now you need to be sitting at that table in the dinning room." He walked in front of me and pushed open the double doors.
I walked into the dining room and bowed.
"Hello Mother and Father." I stood up to go to my seat at the table, but my father put up a hand to stop me.
"What is it father?" Stopping in my place. He looked up at me, straight in the eye.
" Why are you late?" He asked.
"I was-" he stopped me again.
"It's alright I don't even want to know. From now on you need to be on time - no be early. Because in the future you will be judged on by many people. And your punishment for being late from now on will be no dinner."
" My dearest apologies father." I bowed again.
"Do I need to go now to my room?" I said looking up at him.
"No dear. Starting tomorrow." He returned to his meal. I silently walked to my seat,sat down, and started eating.
It was like this every day, since i am a only child. I was sent to lessons back and forth every day since I was eight. I was the next generation to be queen, but people have doubt about me because my mother - my real mother was a peasant, the most beautiful in the human world. Yup, my mother human, and because of that I have long black hair that I got from her, but icy white eyes from my father. My father was opposed to being the next king, so he ran away from the kingdom. He went to the human world and meet mother, but he came back because he wanted me to have a good life, because after mother gave birth to me she died. Well, look how well that turned out to have a good life father.
"Lucia!" I snapped out of my deep thoughts.
" Yes mother?" I said responding.
" How did your lessons go?" She said staring at me.
"We'll..." I looked down at my food.
"Oh really? Well, Allen told me that you made bad scores on your English papers." she started to glare at me. She is really mean to me because of me being a child of a human.
"I didn't say I did great in my classes..." I looked up at her. Challenging her to see what she gots as a reply.
" Well a perfect queen has to be perfect at every single thing." Damn Allen why does he have to tell her every little thing I do wrong? Oh right, because he is a butler.
" Yes mother I will try harder next time because I need to be a perfect queen." I said the h last part of my sentence trying to mock her.
"Excuse me?! Are you trying to mock me?!" She glared at me even harder. I giggled because she looked so stupid. Trying so hard to scold me.
"Now Lucia, apologize now to your mother."
" I am so sorry mother for mocking you."
" Apology excepted." she said going back to her food. I giggled once more because I was being sarcastic. she looked at me with a weird look.
"Is there something funny?"
"Nope not at all."
I finished my food quickly and got up from my seat and bowed to excuse myself from the table.
"Where do you think your going?" my father asked me while watching me walk out the door.
" The library!" And I waved my hand as I made my way out.