Chapter 13

I'm Your Worst Nightmare

Ana left the barricade room leaving me alone. I got up and sat next to Allen, who was still sleeping at the moment. were the heck Is Daniel?! I need his freakin help! I-I seriously don't know what to do. I looked down at Allen and clutched my fist. I stood up and looked around the room again. I walked over to the bared window. I put my hands on the bars and tried to push them. they moved the slightest bit. I guess we aren't escaping through the window. I looked at the door. that won't work ether because there might be people on the other side. I looked up at the Ceiling , and saw a air vent. yes! but how am I supposed to get to it? I looked around the room once more. In a corner was a chair. yes! but.....i looked at Allen.
"Sorry Allen, but I am going to have to leave you here." I said getting the chair. I placed the chair under the air vent, and got on top of it. I tugged on the air vent and it opened. I smirked.
"They really need to redo their chamber rooms.... Or whatever they are." I said getting in. When I got all the way in the air vent, I put the vent back on.
"Ok, so now what?" I whispered to myself. I looked my left and right, and decided on right. As I crawled through the air vent, I started to hear voices.
"Hey you, the guard standing in the corner. go check up on the prisoners, I have a bad feeling." oh crap. I better speed up. I started to crawl even faster after I herd a guard yell for ana.
"Don't just stand there go find her!" Ana yelled. I stopped on top of another air vent, and looked down to see where I was. Ana rushed threw my view, and so did a couple of guards. Next a boy with black hair, and red eyes. he stopped, and looked up, at me. I held my breath and backed up a little bit. The boy kept staring up at me, until a guard came and told him something. the boy nodded his head, and the guard left. he took one last look up at me and left. I sighed. thank god. I continued to crawl in the endless air vent. I stopped for a moment, and rested. is it getting hotter? I am sweating. I whipped my forehead off, and started to crawl again.
"I need you to find Lucia now! I don't want to start the war yet- yes yes I know!" I stopped. what? who is she talking to?
"Yes- I will father!" father? I need to get out of here now! I continued to crawl until I found an exit. I kicked it, and it went flying. I jumped out if the air vent, and took of running. wait- what am I doing? I slowed down until I couldn't see the building. I need a plan to get Daniel and Allen out of there! I need to- I need to..... I fell to the ground, having no more energy. why do I.....I feel so....tired? My eyes kept constantly closing and opening. I was fixing to give up and fall asleep again, but right before I did that boy was standing in front of me, smirking.
"Well that was close." he said.
"You almost got away." he said kneeling down.
"What were you thinking? that you could get away? to bad..." he leaned in to my ear.
"Looks like your going to have to deal with my father." I fainted after he said that. why am I so helpless?

~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry this is short, but I am going to make them more interesting from now on.....or at least I'll try. ;)

~Katie

P.S. do you like the new guy? he is going important in the future.....:D