Chapter 16

Your Going Down In Ice

"Where is the old hag?" I asked angrily. I was holding one of the guards by their neck. he was shaking.

"T-the library..a-a few doors d-down." I smirked.

"Thank you." he looked relived for a moment, then he look terrified when started to turn to ice. I walked down the hallway, kicking every door down.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." I said.

"Are you going to destroy all of us?" I herd. I turned around to find Daniel leaning against the wall.

"Yes, and you want to know why?" I started to walk over to him.

"Because you were pretending to be my friend, your family out my father in coma, and you nearly tortured me to death." I was right in front of him now.

He just stood still with an expressionless face.

All of the sudden he grabbed me by the neck, and started to pull out all of his power, getting ready to destroy me.

"Your going to burn before you can destroy this kingdom." I started to struggle for air.

I grabbed his hand that was holding me by the neck. He smirked.

"You can't use your power if your are dying, can you?"

"I can." I gripped his hand hard, and it started to turn to ice. he let go of me and I dropped to the ground. I gasped for air.

"H-how?" He asked surprised. I smirked.

"Did you really think I was that weak?" he said smiling an evil smile from ear to ear. the ice disappeared and fire appeared in its place.

I got up and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Did you think I was that weak?" His eyes got wide, and he fell to his knees. he put his hand on his chest and gasped.

I got up and walked over to him.

"Why Daniel? why did you lie?" I tried to hold back the tears, but sooner or later it will all come out. he looked up at me still gasping for air.

"W-what......did you....-"

"I am the daughter of the most powerful ice creatur ever. You are going to freeze inside out, but slowly. now tell me why!" I almost yelled. My eyes started tear up.

"A-at first.....I was just trying to save my parents.....b-but..... They weren't really...m-my parents......he told me I was not needed back then...b-but now apparently I was needed.....I w-was happy.." he started to cry. I bit my lip and stood up.

"I am sorry, but you choose wrong." I could barely see out of my eyes. I stood up and started to slowly walk down the hall.

"Goodbye Daniel."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~: ;-;

"Finally last door." I had already kicked down all the other doors and this was the last one left.

"Come out you old hag!" I yelled as I kicked down the door. And there he was, siting in his throne smirking like he had already won.

"My, my, my, took you long enough." he got up from his seat, and started to walk towards me.

"Aren't you feeling a little bit tired Lucia?" He said getting closer and closer.

He flicked his wrist towards me, and I felt pain in my left shoulder. I looked at it. it was burned. I laughed.

"Is that all you got?"

"Honey, I haven't even started." he snickered. As he got closer he started to hit me more with his power, and his power got stronger the closer he got.

Now I was down on the ground, against the wall, almost burning to death. But I healed quickly because I was a ice user.

He was right in front of me now. he kneeled down and lifted my chin up do I could look him straight in the eye.

"What? are you done yet ?" he asked laughing historically. I smirked.

"We haven't even started the battle yet." he frowned.

"Very well then." all of the sudden, I felt heat all around me. the old hags hair started to float in the air, and he had fire surrounding him-and me. I started to scream.

It was getting really hot- too got actually. I felt like I was in hot lava. my eyes started to close.

No! It's not over yet!

But it was to late to say that. my eyes closed and I asked my self as I drifted into the internal darkness, "is this the end?".

No

My eyes shot open as a rush of power came to me.

"Judith?" I herd the old hag say surprised.

I stood up, and looked at myself. I had a elegant, light blue dress on. my hair was curled and tied up, but it was pure white.

I looked back at him and lifted my chin.

"Like I said, the battle hasn't even started yet." I walked towards him, and did what he was doing to me at first, but my power was stronger. he tried to defend himself with his flames, but he was just to weak.

I stood In front of him now.

"You will be frozen for eternity. " I said. I touched his chest, and turned around. he gasped as he froze.

"You have done nothing but bad things, so I will bring your karma to you." I walked out of the room.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

*gasp*

How was it? S-should I continue this book to an end and the next one? or should I just finish this and write another new book?

Choose for me!!!!!

~Katie =^^=