Chapter 12

The Club and the Dream Eater

I can't believe what the boys dressed me in. I have a shirt the stopped at my belly button, and shorts that were WAY to short. They also put makeup on me. I was staring at myself through the mirror.

"Ok, would you boys mind to tell me what "out the back" is?" I asked turning around. They just stared at me. I snapped my fingers.

"Hey! answer my question!" They came back to reality, and avoided eye contact. I put my hands on my hips, and glared at them. they mumbled some thing, but I couldn't hear them.

"What?" I said in a harsh tone. I started to tap my foot impatiently. They were a little louder, but I still couldn't hear them. I walked up to Daniel, and picked him up by the collar of his shirt.

"A-A night club! don't hurt me!"

"A what?"

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~: ;D

I walked around the crowd of people on the dance floor. it was gross. I was getting sweat from their Nast body on mine. I couldn't help it because there is a million people on this dance floor. I got pushed out of the crowd of people. I glared at the dancing people, and dusted my self off. I looked up, and found that similar redhead.

"Found you!" I sang. I walked toward that redhead, and tapped on her shoulder.

"Um excuse me." I said in a high pitched voice. it wasn't Caroline who turned around, but a girl with a black moon mark underneath her right eye.

"What?" she asked happily.

"Um, sorry....wrong person." I said turning around.

"Looking for Caroline?" she asked. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"How did you know?"

"I didn't, but know I do." she said smiling.

"Name is Ana. follow me." She turned around and started walking.

"Lucia." I said following her.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Ana knocked on the big double doors that had a fire symbol on it along with dark magic, water magic, and monster symbol.

"Come in." said a deep voice. Ana pushed the doors open and walked in. I started to follow her, but two strong hands grabbed me. I should've expected this. Ana turned around and smiled.

"Oh, you must be a special guest to get this greeting." She said turning back around.

"Caroline,who is she?" ana asked. I looked up to she the red head I have been looking for.

"You can't tell by just looking at her?" Caroline said smiling. Ana shrugged her shoulders.

"She just looks like another half breed to me. You know I don't go out much." Ana said walking over to Caroline. caroline smiled.

"Well miss princess, meet Ana. Ana meet princess Lucia." she said gesturing to me.

"You must be an idiot to come here alone." Caroline said Crossing her legs. I smirked.

"who said I came alone?" I said just as Allen and Daniel moved in sight.

"Yolo!" Daniel said smiling. Allen just glared at caroline.

"Ooo! I like the silent type. Ana." Caroline said, her smile getting even wider.

"Do I have to?" Ana wined. Caroline glared at her, and Ana sighed.

"Oh, alright." Ana got up and walked over to Allen. she licked her lips.

"What are your dreams?" She said smiling. Allen looked at her confused. She touched his forehead, and Allen's eyes went wide. So did mine and Daniels. Allen fell to the ground.

"She's a dream eate-" Daniel didn't get to finish because Ana was to fast. She got him to.

"How did yo-" I stopped because Ana was I front of me smiling.

"Have a nice dream." I fainted after that.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

I woke up to the sound of classical music. I sat up, and immediately felt pain through my head.

"Owww." I whined. I looked to my side and saw that Allen was still sleeping. how did we get here again? And we're is Daniel? I tried remembering, but my head hurt even more. oh that's right! I came to a night club to look for Caroline, and got my dreams eaten by a dream eater. of course, because a dream eater is a dark magic user, and dark magic users are on fire kingdoms side, but I don't know where Daniel is. I looked around the room to see bars and a metal door blocking our exits. The big metal door opened, and came in ana.

"Oh good your awake. then that means I can wake up silent treatment over here." she said licking her lips. she walked over to Allen, and kneeled down next to Allen. she picked up his head and leaned in. My jaw dropped. S-she kissed him!

"W-why did you do that?!" I asked surprised by what she had just done.

"What you jealous? I just woke him up." she said laughing. What is with this chick?