Chapter 10

The Mysteriously Dangerous Guy

Just as Daniel said, It only took us a day to get to California, but sitting in that car for a day hurt my butt! And the whole time on our way here, Allen and Daniel were glaring at each other.

Daniel pulled the car over to a gas station.

"Alright. I will get gas, and you can go get snacks." he said smiling.

"Ok, but how do I get theses 'snacks'?" I asked tilting my head. He gave me a weird look. Is not knowing what a snack is a bad thing?

"What?" I asked glaring at him. He started to laugh all of the sudden.

"You are kidding right?" he said, calming down.

"How can I be kidding?" this time he gave me a 'are you crazy?!' look. He sighed.

"That's right, you aren't a human, but I am guessing Allen knows?" he said looking at him. Allen nodded.

"How do you know what a snack is?" I asked looking at him to.

"I knew you would come to the human world many times, so I studied the human world when I wasn't needed." Allen said getting out of the car.

"Well, that makes sense....i guess." I said getting out of the car. Allen turned around and held out his hand in front of Daniel.

"What?" Daniel asked.

"Money!" Allen said. Daniel glared at him and gave Allen money.

"Thank you!" Allen said walking to the store. when we walked in a bell went off. I looked at all the isles and fridges with virus drinks and foods. I saw a lady walk to a counter. Good, some service.

"Miss, I would like you to go get me some snacks!" I said walking up to her. she gave me a look.

"Go get it yourself!" she said glaring at me.

"Why? I am the princess of the ice kingdo-" Allen came up behind me and covered my mouth.

"I am sorry. she is still half asleep from her nap." he said smiling. The lady smiled back. he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards an isle, and turned around to stair at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You know we aren't in the magical world right? so you here, to the humans, is just another human." he said tapping his foot. I stared at it. that is annoying.

"Why are you doing that? stop it." I said still staring at it. He started tapping his foot faster.

"Stop please." I said glaring at him now. he glared back at me and stopped. he turned around and walked down the isle. What was that for?!

"Don't forget your manners princess!" he said turning back around. He smiled.

"Choose any of these foods." he said motioning to the row of food.

"Any?"

"Any" he said smiling. Back at the kingdom, I never get to choose my food. it was different every time, and if I didn't like it, I still had to eat it. I walked up to the isle biting my lip. which should I choose? there is so many, a-and what if I don't like it. Then that's when I saw this packet of gummy shaped worms called "gummy worms". I took it happily, and gave it to allen.

"This?" he asked looking at it. I nodded happily.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked looking at me. My eyes widen.

"I can choose my drink to?" I asked jumping up and down.

"Yup." he said staring at me. he point to the see through fridge, and I ran to them. I looked to my right and left at the row of see through fridges. I saw this big can called "Arizona tea". I took it and ran to Allen. he laughed at me.