Chapter 6

Quick Trip To The Human World

It's only been a day since father told me that I was getting married. Of course, I opposed to it, but I was wondering what Allen thought.

"Your highness." I heard. I looked up to find a maid looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked, curious for what might be so important. Not many butlers and maids like me , so they don't approach me. That's why I have allen.

"The king would like to see you." she said bowing.

"Thank you. You may take your leave now." I said. Once she left, I stood up to go to my fathers hospital room.

:~:~:~:~:~

"Yes father?" I asked walking in his hospital room. I bowed.

"I was wondering if there were any people you would like to invite." he said , motioning for me to sit down.

"No, there is no-" I stopped my sentence, because Daniel crossed my mind. I sat down and scooted my chair closer to fathers bed.

"What if my friend was a half breed?" I asked, tilting my head. He have me a look that I was crazy, but he have into my puppy face and nodded. I jumped up and smiled.

"Thank you father that will be all!" I said bowing. Right before I walked out the door, he stopped me.

"Do you know his address?" He asked. I shook my head.

"There is no need to mail. I will give him the invitation my self." I said bowing once more, and left.

:~:~:~:~:~

I rushed into my room, and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. right before I left my room, I put on my sweatshirt, and then headed for the library. On my way to the library, Allen scared me again.

"Seriously Allen?! Are you trying to scare me for life?!" I yelled, punching his chest very weakly. He laughed.

"No of course not. Don't be ridiculous." he said waving his hand. I gave him a look, an he doesn't like my look. he have a disgusted look. He pinched my cheeks to make me stop making that face.

"Don't do that." he said releasing my face. I laughed at him, and made my way towards the library, and of course he followed me. I stopped at the counter.

"Book?" the librarian asked. I nodded, and the librarian left for the book.

"Why are you going to the human world? and why in that?" he said gesturing at my outfit.

"Here's a better question, why not? and why do you care?" I asked him. he blushed a little bit and it went away right away.

"Because your father might worry or get mad." he said trying to challenge me with a come back.

"My father already knows." I said smirking. he frowned.

"He does?" He asked puzzled.

"E-yup!" I said smiling.

"Gotta problem?" I said staring at him.

"Nope. everything is just fine." he said, avoiding my eyes. I giggled.

" Maybe you do have a problem." I said. he blushed, but before he could say anything the librarian came back with the book.

"Here you go." The librarian said dropping the book on the counter.

"Thank you!" I said happily taking the book.

"Are you going alone again?" he asked, watching me getting ready to say the spell and leave. at that moment I had an idea.