Chapter 17

THIS IS THE END

-1 year later-

I sat looking at my mirror with a girl who had long black hair, ice white eyes staring back at me. She also had makeup on and a guy behind her who had dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes fixing her hair.

"How does it look?" Allen said stepping back from my now long black hair in a braided pony tail. I smiled and turned around to look at those bright blue eyes.

"Fantastic, but you know I told you that you didn't have to do my hair."

"But I love to do your hair and it kind of my job." He said turning around. he walked to my bed and plopped down on it sighing. "can you still believe it's been a year after what happened?"

"I don't really want to think about that anymore."

Once upon a time several centuries ago the fire kingdom started a war with the ice kingdom-you know, because fire and ice? No but seriously. They ruined my wedding, stabbed my now healed father, kidnapped me and Allen and Daniel- the guy who tricked/betrayed us- don't worry I put him in eternal ice along with the rest his family who were the royal fire family.

Now Allen and I have gotten closer, he has been less stricter with me since then, and I am not allowed to leave the ice kingdom now. ever since my true powers have awaken my father has kept me under security- a strict one. But I do not care. he better. I am better. Allen is better. And everything so far is better.

We called off the wedding though, and I am still to take on queen but just not married. I kind of like it better that way to tell you the truth.

"My lady, it's time for dinner." A guard said with a knock.

"You ready?" Allen asked getting up.

"Yes, I am starving." I got up and headed for the door.

"Even though I have been less strict, you still need to be a proper queen. its hungry not starving." he corrected me. I rolled my eyes with a "whatever" and opened the door.

Everything is better now....i guess.