Chapter 15

The Deal

Tears started to fall down my face but I made sure they didn't know by keeping my head down.

"So princess, let's get to the main part of this dinner." his face turned serious instantly. I kept my head down, not responding to what he says.

"Did you know that your mother wasn't a human?" I looked up surprised. He smiled.

"They wanted you to at least know your mother was somewhat special in a way... she was called god's goddess. Everyone believed that she was the one and only perfect creation that god had made in the entire universe. She was incredibly powerful, beautiful, she could be the scariest and nicest person you have ever meet...."

"W-what does this have to do with my mother?" I managed to say. His smile turned into a frown. he glared at me as he said the rest of his deal.

"Simply is that, you have taken on your mothers power, but not her beauty. isn't that a shame?" He made a pouting face. I made a 'so?' Face for him to keep going on.

"So, your power is incredibly creasing meeting it's maxed point everyday, and that power can take down any one at any time. I want that power."

What? it took me a second to process everything job my head. Once I realized what he was talking about, I got serious.

I started to laugh just to make him angry, and it worked.

"Are you crazy? I would never give this power to you so you could destroy the magical realm and the human world. I am not that stupid." I looked up at him and smirked.

Everyone at the table stopped eating and stared at me in disbelief. They thought I was crazy....but not their father.

His smile got wider, and started to laugh.

"Man, I didn't think you were this interesting." he said. he stopped laughing and glared at me with a smirk on his face

"But if you fail to give me what I want, let's just say, you are going to feel miserable." he sat up straight and snapped his fingers. "guards!" He yelled, and on cue two guards came in and took me to a prison cell.

They threw me on the floor and laughed at me as they closed the door.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

It's been a few days since they threw me in here. I am just curled up in the corner with my head in my knees.

They haven't given me food, let me take a bath, give me fresh clothes.....given no kindness to me at all.

So this is what he meant by miserable days....but one odd thing has been happening. That cat boy has been coming in and out of my cell, giving me bread. whenever he did, I would just take the bread and give him a weird look, but every time before he left, he would give me a sad smile.

I wonder why......

He hasn't came today yet,and I am starting to starve. my stomach growled not to long ago and it hurts.

I herd the door open, and I looked up to find Daniel glaring at me.

"What did you do to my brother?" he asked harshly. I just stared at him with a straight face.

"Nothing." I said. I put my face back in my knees. I herd him sigh and walk over to me. he kneeled down next to me.

"Don't do anything you'll regret, or I will ask you to be executed." he said smirking. I started to laugh just to make him angry like I did at that dinner table.

"Like you would." I said looking up at him. He gave me a disgusted look and slapped me. I was shocked that he hit me. I placed my hand on my cheek were he slapped me, and looked at him with wide eyes.

He just clinched his hand into a fist and walked out. I held my hand out to try to reach him,but I knew I couldn't and stopped trying.

I started to cry and question my self.

Why daniel?

Why am I cursed with this power?

Why me?

My eyes started to close, and I let them. I fell into a deep sleep.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"Lucia" I herd my name being called by this soft voice. I tried looking for the owner of the voice, but everything around me was pale white.

"Lucia, don't doubt yourself, you are strong." it sounded like it was coming from above, and when I looked up I saw her...My mom.

Like the old man said, she was beautiful. Long wavy black hair, beautiful white eyes, long white dress. I do look like her, but if you compare us, I look like I am trying to dress up as her.

"Lucia, you need to get out of here." she said softly. I ignored what she said and yelled at her instead.

"What happened to you?! why ardent you with me?! Why mom? why?" is started to break down in tears once again. all I wanted to do was get revenge for my father. For all I know he might be dead now.

"Lucia, you have great power. use it to your extent. get out of here."

"B-but mo-"

"Lucia! I will tell you your answers if you get out of here now!" she yelled at me. I gasped. I-I didn't expect her to yell. all I did was nod.

"Very good." she floated down to me. "I love you honey. see you soon." with that she kissed me on the forehead, and I woke up.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Everything I saw was bright light, but my eyes adjusted immediately.

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly, trying to summon my power, and it worked.

My hair turned white, and I felt a rush of power come to me. I stood up and walked to the door.

All I did was touch it and it turned to ice. I smiled and kicked the door. the ice went everywhere. the guards look at me, ready to fight.

"Hello boys! Want to do this the easy way or hard way?" I asked them smirking. they looked at each other for a second, then charged at me.

"Hard way it is then." I mumbled.

I touched the first guard closest to me and he froze like to door. I could hear the second one behind me. I ducked and he crashed into the frozen solider. He moaned and stayed on the ground.

I started to walk down the hallway, freezing everything I touch, every guard that comes at me.

Soon Caroline was standing in front of me with flames in her hand, ready to attack.

"Come on." I yelled.

"I have been waiting for this day!" she said starting to run to me. she jumped at me but I ducked and touched her stomach while she was in the air.

She gasped, and landed and the floor. slowly she started to turn to ice.

"I will get you one day!" She yelled before turning into complete ice.

I turned around and started walking down the hallway.

I am going to find that old geezer next.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

:D

How was it??? hmmmm???

I'm sorry, I'm just really hyper right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

~Katie =^^= XD