Chapter 3 - Transfer.

Yoo Jin's POV
"Yoo Jin, Prince Wook wants you in his study now." Chae Ryung came into my room. I said "Now?" She nodded and said "Yes, Yoo Jin." I nodded and made my way to Prince Wook's study. I knocked and said "Prince Wook, it's Yoo Jin." He said "Come in." I went in and shut the door behind me, before bowing politely.

I noticed that Prince Yo was also there and said "Prince Yo, Prince Wook." Prince Yo nodded and Prince Wook said "Take a seat." I sat down and he said "Yoo Jin, you will be serving Prince Yo from today onwards." I said "I'm sorry Prince Wook. Did I do something wrong?" Prince Yo said "Is it a punishment to you? To come work for me?"

I stood up and bowed before saying "I'm sorry Prince Yo, if I offended you with my words. I just wanted to know the reason behind my sudden transfer." He said "I requested for it. I want you, to be my servant." Wow, this is uncalled for. I said "Thank you, Prince Yo." He said "Grab your things, you're moving to my house." Before leaving.

I dragged myself back to my room and saw Chae Ryung sitting outside. I said "Unnie..." She said "What happened?" I began to cry, I didn't know what to do. I said "Prince Yo wanted me to work for him...Prince Wook agreed..." She said "Isn't that good?" I said "But it's Prince Yo! I'm scared Unnie, I don't know what to do...I- I'm so afraid..." She hugged me tightly and said "Don't worry, Yoo Jin ah. You can do it."

I nodded and suddenly "Are you done? I don't have the whole day." Chae Ryung Unnie wiped my tears and said "Yoo Jin, good luck in your new home, I'll miss you..." Before hugging me tightly. I nodded and said "Thank you..." She said "Thank you, Yoo Jin. I believe that you will be able to do well." I smiled before leaving. Prince Yo said "Took you long enough. Let's go." He brought me to the entrance of Prince Wook's house and I saw a horse. I stood there, waiting for his order while he went to his horse.

"What are you doing, standing there? Are you planning to walk?" I said "Prince Yo...I- I don't understand..." He huffed impatiently and said "Who knew that you only had a smart mouth, but a useless brain. You're riding with me, now hurry up before I change my mind." I hurriedly went over and he said "Get on the horse." With a lot of difficulty, I finally got on and he sat behind me, our bodies close together.

I felt heat rising up to my cheeks as he wrapped an arm around my waist. Why am I feeling like this? Yoo Jin, you can't be falling for Prince Yo. You CAN'T.

Wang Yo's POV
"I can't let the servant that will be working for me fall off and die, can I?" She said "No, Prince Yo." We rode off and went back to my house. I got down and noticed that Yoo Jin made no move to come down. "What are you waiting for? Me to bring out the servants?" She said "I- I don't know how to get down..." I rolled my eyes and opened my arms.

She looked at me weirdly and I said "Hurry." She leaned forward into my arms and I carried her off the horse. That was when, I noticed how close we were. Our faces were only centimeters apart, and we looked into each other's eyes. My heart began palpitating quickly, I never felt like this with my wife. I cupped her face lightly with my other hand and noticed a blush forming on her face.

Yoo Jin's POV
"서방님, you're back!" Prince Yo immediately let go of me and I looked away. "Is this the new girl?" He nodded and said "Mungong, this is Yoo Jin. She's the new servant that I got from Wook." I saw a very beautiful lady, and she smiled at me lovingly. He said "This is Princess Mungong." I bowed and said "Princess Mungong, it's an honour to meet you. I am Yoo Jin and I will be serving both you and Prince Yo."

She smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Yoo Jin. By any chance, do you know how I am related to Prince Yo?" I shook my head and said "I'm afraid not, Princess." She smiled and wrapped her arms around Prince Yo's arm before saying "He's my husband." I felt my heart clench a little. Why did he do that when he was already married?

She smiled and said "I don't blame you for not knowing. Hee Jin, bring her to her room please." A girl came over and brought me to my room. I was given a break for the rest of the day and I stayed in my room silently, thinking about today.

Why did he hug me? Why did he touch my face? He was a married man, he had a wife. He shouldn't be doing those things. But most importantly, why did my heart clench and sink when I was told that she was his wife? Why...Why am I succumbing to his touch, even if it's such a trivial thing? A- Am I falling for him? How is this possible, I barely know him...

Yoo Jin, you can't fall for a married man. You CAN'T be a third party in their happy marriage.

Prince Yo, why are you doing this to me?