Chapter 15 - Take You Away.

Yoo Jin's POV
Prince Yo and I sat in the garden, with me in his arms. He pressed a kiss onto my cheek and said "How is it?" I said "How is what?" As I turned in his arms to face him. He said "How is it, being married to me?" I said "A nightmare." His eyes widened and I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes. I smiled and said "I was just joking, 서방님. It is like a dream."

He said "You scared me." I teased "The fearless Wang Yo, got scared by a harmless joke of mine?" He pulled me in closer and said "Don't joke like that." I said "I'm sorry, don't be angry~" As I hugged him tightly. He kissed my lips gently and said "You're too lovely to stay angry at." I smiled and pressed another peck onto his lips. I said "Should we return for lunch? I'm hungry." He nodded and stood up, before offering me his hand and pulling me up.

We went back to the palace but before we could get to the hall, Prince Yo was grabbed, while I was shoved. I lost my balance, but regained it, preventing me from falling. It was Princess Mungong, as expected. She wrapped her arms around Prince Yo's arm and said "서방님, can you stay with me tonight? We can try for a child..." As she dragged her hand down his chest. I looked away in disgust and hurt.

Wang Yo's POV
Mungong ALWAYS has to ruin my time with Yoo Jin. As she dragged her hand down my chest, I felt disgusted. "We can try for a child..." The purpose of me marrying Mungong was for an offspring, to carry on my family line. From the corner of my eye, I saw Yoo Jin looking away. Before I could push Mungong away, I saw Baek Ah.

He glared at me, before taking Yoo Jin away. I knew that Baek Ah never trusted his sister's heart with me because of Mungong's existence. I knew Baek Ah didn't want Yoo Jin to get hurt, he had lost his precious sister for so long and he finally found her. I pushed Mungong away and said "You stupid woman, you always have to ruin things!" She said "B- But 서방님..." I hissed "Get lost." Before storming off.

Yoo Jin's POV
"Yoo Jin, I want you to be honest with me." Brother Baek Ah sat me down on one of the stone chairs in the garden. I said "What is it, Brother Baek Ah?" He said "Are you happy with Brother Yo?" I froze. I knew that Brother Baek Ah was very concerned about me, but I never thought that it would be to this extent. He said "Yoo Jin?"

I smiled and said "I am happy with Brother Yo, Brother Baek Ah." He said "But Princess Mungong-" I said "Princess Mungong, she does give me a lot of problems, but I just think about living my life happily. No matter how much pain she caused me, I understand. I was the one at fault, her husband married a 2nd wife. If If I was in her shoes, I would be angry." He sighed and said "I don't remember but you have grown up so well."

I hugged him tightly and said "Brother, I know you care about me. I know you love me. But relationships...I have to deal with it myself, no matter how painful it is. I married him on my own accord. So, I have to bear with the consequences myself." Baek Ah hugged me back tightly and said "I wish I could take the pain away...I wish I could take you away..." I smiled and said "But now, the only pain you can take away is my hunger." He laughed and said "Alright, let's go eat." We went to the hall and I saw Prince Yo sitting there, looking very angry.

I went over and sat next to him before saying "서방님, are you ok?" He turned to glare at me and I flinched. I hated it when he behaved like this. We ate in silence and after the trays were cleared, I just stood up and walked off. I was nearing our room and I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I definitely knew who this person was. I said "Let go." He said "Why are you angry? I should be the one who's angry." I said "And what are you angry about? My brother taking me away?"

He said "You walked away, without telling me." I said "Am I supposed to report to you? For the last time I remember, I'm your wife, not your prisoner." He turned me around and pushed me against the pillar. He said "You shouldn't be disrespecting me." I said "Then what am I supposed to do? Apologize? I'm not going to do that, I never warned you, but I'm not someone that you can step on, Prince Yo."

Before shoving him off me and going into our room.

Wang Yo's POV
I've never been this disrespected in my entire life. The worst thing? By my own WIFE. I felt anger boiling in me, I can't let her think that she can just yell at me like that. I slammed the door open and saw Yoo Jin sitting on our bed, head in her hands, back facing the door. I shut the door and as I got closer, I heard sniffling. Don't tell me...Yoo Jin's crying?

I wrapped my arms around her and said "Why are you crying?" She rebutted "Why do you care?" I said "Stop trying to push me away and tell me why." She said "I just- I hated the way you glared at me...I want to feel loved, I don't want to feel intimidated or threatened. And- I went off with Brother Baek Ah...Because I didn't want to see you interacting with Princess Mungong...I know this comes out as selfish, but I feel hurt..."

My heart just broke. I caused her so much pain. I hugged her tightly and said "I'm sorry. I wish I could take you away from this place. I just want to, but I can't. I'm sorry, Yoo Jin." She laid her head on my chest silently and I dragged my fingers through her hair lightly. I pressed a kiss onto her temple and said "I love you."