Chapter 19 - Forgiveness.

Wang Yo's POV
When I step foot in my palace, I saw Baek Ah with his arms crossed, staring at me angrily. I jumped off my horse and let one of the guards bring it to the barn. I walked towards him and said "Baek Ah, what is it. This better be fast, I have things to do." He said "Brother Yo, this cannot be fast. It involves Yoo Jin." I said "Yoo Jin?" He nodded and we went to my study. He sat down and said "I heard from Yoo Jin that you shoved her today." I froze. I shoved Yoo Jin? I said "What? I-" He said "You probably don't remember doing it because you were in a fit of rage after finding out about what Queen Yoo did. But still, I need to remind you, Brother Yo, Yoo Jin is my sister and she is pregnant. I want her to be safe."

I said "I know. I'm sorry. I promise I'll take better care of Yoo Jin." I made a move to the door and Baek Ah said "Brother Yo, I'm not done." I huffed and turned around. I said "What else do you have for me." He said "It's about Queen Yoo and your first wife." I sat down and said "Baek Ah, I'm doing everything I can to stop them. As much as it hurts you to see Yoo Jin in pain, it hurts me much more. I'm dealing with my Mother, and my wives. Can you just please, stop pushing me?" Before slamming my hands on the table and leaving. I understand Baek Ah's pain, why can't anyone understand MY PAIN? My mother and my first wife on one side, my love and my child on the other side.

I got one of the servants to dispose of the herbs, and I went back to our room. After this morning, I don't know how to face her. I was about to open the door when I froze. What if Yoo Jin's angry at me? What if she doesn't want to talk to me? I turned around and the door opened behind me and I felt arms wrapping around my waist tightly. "서방님..." Yoo Jin...I turned in her arms and wrapped her tightly in my arms. I said "부인...Are you ok?" She nodded into my chest and said "I'm fine, the baby's fine." I brought her into our room and sat her down onto the bed before closing the door.

Yoo Jin's POV
His backview looks so defeated...I've never seen Prince Yo like this before. Unconfident. He came over to me with a weak smile on his face before sitting down next to me. He said "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to push you-" I shook my head and said "It's fine, I never blamed you for it. Your anger was controlling you." He hugged me tightly and said "I'm so incompetent...I- I can't even appease my Mother, I can't even protect my own wife and child..." I felt something wet on my neck. Wang Yo was crying...I hugged him tightly and said "서방님...Please...I never blamed you for anything."

Prince Yo was so vulnerable, he showed me a new side of him. The side, where he wasn't the heartless Wang Yo. And my heart broke at the sight, I never liked seeing Wang Yo like this, because of me. I wiped his tears away and pressed a kiss onto his lips. I said "Don't be like this...Please..." I caressed his cheek lightly and said "Please? I want my confident, shameless and annoying Wang Yo back." He smiled through his tears and hugged me tightly. He said "Thank you, 부인..." I said "Can we nap together? I'm a little tired..." He nodded and laid me down carefully. Lying down beside him, he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, pulling me close to him.

I buried my face into his chest as he pressed a kiss onto my forehead. He said "Sleep tight, 부인, I love you." I said "I love you too." I fell asleep in no time, and when I woke up, I saw Prince Yo playing with my hair and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled deeper into his chest. He said "부인...Did I wake you?" I shook my head and said "Nope. Did you sleep well?" He nodded and I threaded my fingers through his hair. I sighed and shook my head lightly.

He said "Why that glum face?" As he cupped my face lightly. I said "I hate seeing you so stressed, all because of me." He said "Don't be like this. It's my duty as your husband to cherish and protect you. I promised your family that I will protect you, and I will live up to my promise." I smiled and said "Thank you, 서방님." He pressed a kiss onto my forehead and said "Leave all these to me. Don't stress yourself too much, you may harm our baby." I nodded and he sat up before saying "I'll go ask a servant to bring lunch here for us." I nodded and he pressed a gentle kiss onto my lips before leaving.

A while later, Prince Yo came in with 2 servants behind him, trays in hand. After laying our food down, they left. He said "I supervised them while they made the food." I said "서방님 you didn't have to..." He said "I was afraid. What if they were working for Mungong or Mother? My carelessness will cause you harm." I sighed and said "You won't have the time to do it all the time." He said "I'll find a trustworthy person, 부인." I nodded and kissed him gently on the lips before digging in to our food.

I'm so fortunate to be able to have him. Baby, you have to grow up well alright?