Chapter 7 - All my Life.

Wang Yo's POV
I told my brothers about Yoo Jin's missing brother. When I saw Baek Ah's face falter, I knew that he knew something. I said "Baek Ah. Do you know anything?" He shook his head and said "Aniyo, Brother Yo." I said "Do tell me if you know something." He said "Yes, Brother Yo." After lunch, I was walking back to my study when Baek Ah chased after me.

"Brother Yo!" I turned and said "Yes, Baek Ah?" He said "Brother Yo, I would like to speak to you about Yoo Jin's brother. But most importantly, her family." I said "Come to my study." We went to my study and Baek Ah sat down. He said "Brother Yo. I know who is Yoo Jin's brother." My eyes widened and I said "Really?" How could he find out before I did? I didn't even tell anyone, nor begin my search.

He said "Yoo Jin's brother..." I said "Do you know where he is? Or whether...He's still alive or not?" He said "He's alive. And he's right here." I looked around and suddenly "Baek Ah...You are Yoo Jin's brother?" He nodded and said "Yes, Brother Yo. I am Yoo Jin's brother. I am Jin Ho." I said "Yoo Jin said her brother was kidnapped..."

He shook his head and said "That wasn't the case. Yoo Jin never knew the truth." I said "Then tell me the truth." He took a deep breath and said "We were taken away from the Queen at a very young age. I was 5, she was 3. We were kidnapped." I said "Kidnapped? How come none of us knew anything?" He smiled sadly and said "We were kept away in our home. Mother wanted our existence to be kept a secret."

I said "Continue." He continued "Mother found me when she was visiting the city. She sent palace guards to our home. But, before we got there, she was gone. And the kidnappers laid dead on the ground. Mother took me back to the palace, and we looked high and low for Yoo Jin. We never found her again, until now." I said "Does Yoo Jin know?" He shook his head and said "I'm afraid that she wouldn't believe me. She loved that pair of kidnappers. She thought they were her parents."

Yoo Jin's POV
I was watering the plants in the garden when I felt arms around my waist. I gasped and the person said "It's me, Yoo Jin." I said "Prince Yo." I turned in his arms and said "Prince Yo." He smiled and said "I bet you missed me. But, I have something to tell you." I said "What is it?" He grabbed my hand and said "Come with me." As he pulled me to his study. I said "What are we doing here?"

He said "I have someone for you to meet." We went in and I saw Prince Baek Ah sitting at the table. I bowed and said "Prince Baek Ah." He said "Yoo Jin." Prince Yo said "Sit down." I sat down opposite Prince Baek Ah and Prince Yo sat next to me. Prince Yo said "You have to promise me that you will believe everything he says." I said "Yes, Prince Yo." Prince Baek Ah said "Yoo Jin...I am the person that you are looking for. I am your brother. I am Jin Ho."

My...Brother? No, this can't be. He must've gotten the wrong person. How can Prince Baek Ah be my brother? What a joke. I said "Prince Baek Ah, Prince Yo, I think there's a mistake." Prince Baek Ah said "Yoo Jin. I am telling the truth. Everything those 2 kidnappers told you...They were all lies." My parents...Were kidnappers? How is this possible? I said "I'm sorry. I can't." Before standing up and walking out.

Prince Yo ran after me and said "Yoo Jin. Yoo Jin, stop." I didn't and picked up my pace. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I said "Please let go..." My tears were rolling down my cheeks. He said "Yoo Jin. You need to calm down. Just listen to Baek Ah." I said "I can't. I can't!" He turned me around and pinned me against the pillar. He cupped my face lightly and said "Calm down. Yoo Jin, I need you to calm down."

I was crying uncontrollably and I couldn't catch my breath. He said "I need you to breathe, Yoo Jin." I took deep breaths and calmed down. He pressed his lips onto mine gently and said "Yoo Jin. Please, just listen to Baek Ah, alright?" I nodded and he pulled me into the study. We went back to the study and Baek Ah said "Yoo Jin, please." After listening to the story, I didn't know what to believe. I didn't know who I could believe.

Those people that I called my parents...Were my kidnappers? Baek Ah said "Yoo Jin, do you want to meet Mother?" I said "C- Can I?" He nodded. Prince Yo said "Baek Ah, can you take Yoo Jin to your Mother tomorrow?" He nodded and said "I have to tell her the news first. She's going to be elated." I said "Before that...Prince Baek Ah...Can you tell me some memories you had of me...? I just want to see if they match up with mine..."

He said "I remember we used to play at the lake that was nearby the place we lived in. We would go swimming and I remembered I always carried you on my back. When you were in school, you were bullied, and I stood up for you." Those were the exact memories I remembered about my brother. I was overwhelmed with emotions, I didn't know what to say.

Prince Yo said "Yoo Jin...Is that true?" I nodded and said "Yes..." Prince Baek Ah hugged me tightly and said "Yoo Jin...I- I can't believe I found you..."