Chapter 6 - Confessions.

Yoo Jin's POV
"I don't have feelings for Mungong. But...I have feelings for you." My face immediately flushed red and I buried my head into his chest. He let out a hearty laugh and said "Will be my lover, Yoo Jin?" I nodded lightly into his chest and he pressed a gentle kiss onto my forehead. He said "Thank you..."

We suddenly heard knocks and I immediately got up from his lap, straightened my Hanbok and wiped any evidence of tears away from my face. The door opened and I said "Prince Yo! Are you ok?" Before rushing to his side. He sent me a glare and the person at the door said "서방님! Are you alright?" He got up and said "Yes, I am. I always told you to knock. Why didn't you?"

She said "I forgot..." I said "Prince Yo, Princess Mungong, I will take my leave now." I bowed and left. I was walking around the palace, when I felt a hand wrapping around my wrist. I was pulled behind a pillar and I saw the 13th Prince, Prince Baek Ah. I bowed and said "Prince Baek Ah. Can I help you?" He said "Come with me."

He dragged me to the palace garden and pushed me onto the stone chair. He sat opposite of me and said "Yoo Jin. I have a question for you..." I nodded and said "Of course, Prince Baek Ah. How can I be of help?" He said "Do you...Have a brother?" I was taken aback. No one knew of my brother besides Prince Yo, and I barely told him an hour ago.

I said "Yes, Prince Baek Ah. I have a brother." He said "Where is he now?" I said "I- Don't know..." He said "How old is he?" I said "He's 19 this year..." I saw a look of shock on his face and he said "Thank you, Yoo Jin...I'll leave now." I bowed and said "Goodbye, Prince Baek Ah." After he left, I walked around and saw Prince So, the 4th Prince. I bowed and said "Prince So." He smiled and said "Hello, Yoo Jin."

I said "How is everything? Are you enjoying palace life?" He nodded and said "Everything's fine. Thank you for asking. How about you?" I smiled and said "I'm great. Thank you, Prince So." He nodded and said "I'll see you around then." I bowed and said "Goodbye, Prince So." He nodded and left. I went to the kitchen and began preparing for dinner with the other servants.

Wang Yo's POV
Mungong just had to come in and ruin my time with Yoo Jin. Every time Yoo Jin saw Mungong with me, I always saw a flash of hurt in her eyes as she turned away and walked in the other direction. I was walking around, with Mungong stuck to me, rambling on and on when I saw Yoo Jin and that monster.

I felt anger boiling in me, and I stared at them smiling at each other while talking. Mungong said "Isn't that Yoo Jin?" I said "Let's go." She said "But 서방님, that's S-" I glared at her and hissed "Shut that mouth, woman. Let's go." I walked ahead of her, trying to suppress the anger in me. I was taught to hate my brother because he was a monster.

I knew my mother raised me to to be the King, and all she wanted me to do was to get the throne. She made every single decision for me in my life, including my marriage. Yoo Jin. Is my first ever decision that I made for myself.

Yoo Jin's POV
After preparing dinner, I went to the palace garden and saw Prince Yo and Princess Mungong together. I immediately turned around, and went back to the kitchen. One of Princess Mungong's servants came in and said "Princess Mungong and Prince Yo wants dinner to be served now." We set the dishes on the trays and I grabbed Prince Yo's before walking to the pavilion, where they always had their dinner. I smiled and said "Good evening, Princess Mungong and Prince Yo. Here is your dinner." I set his tray in front of him and Princess Mungong's was set in front of her.

He kept his gaze on me and I smiled lightly. I noticed Princess Mungong's stares, and immediately moved away. I said "Enjoy your dinner, Prince and Princess." I stood at the side with Princess Mungong's servants and we witted for them to finish their dinner before clearing up. After that, the servants had our own dinner and I went back to my room. There, stood Prince Yo. I said "Prince Yo."

He turned and smiled at me before saying "Yoo Jin." Before wrapping his arms around my waist. I stiffened and said "Prince Yo..." He said "Are you uncomfortable?" I stuttered "A- A little..." A little? More like I wanted to melt into a puddle on the ground. The close proximity was making me sweat and I was blushing like no tomorrow.

He said "You're blushing." I said "Prince Yo...Someone might see us." He said "Who cares?" Before leaning in and whispering into my ear "You'll need to get used to this, because I'll be doing this more often." I pressed my cheek onto his shoulder light and he said "Let's go somewhere." I said "Where?"

He said "I'll bring you to a beautiful place." Before pulling me along. We came to a garden and he said "This is my own garden. Many people find it shocking, but I wanted my house to look better so I had a garden planted." I smiled and said "This is beautiful, Prince Yo..." We sat down on a bench in the garden and he cupped my face lightly. He said "You are my woman, and no one else's."