Chapter 22 - Prince.

Wang Yo's POV
After rescuing Yoo Jin from the dungeons, we went to look for Mother together. I was FUMING MAD but as I looked at the pained expression of my poor wife, I had to control myself. I said "부인, are you sure you want to go with me? You're not feeling very well..." She said "I want to..." I pressed a peck on her temple and said "Let's go get our baby son back." She nodded and we got to Mother's palace. I squeezed Yoo Jin's hand lightly and said "Let's go."

I pushed open the doors to her room and saw her holding a baby in her arms, with Mungong standing next to her. He said "Mother." She turned around and when she saw Yoo Jin and I, she pointed at Yoo Jin said "What are you doing out here?!" I said "I got her out. Mother, how can you lock Yoo Jin up in the dungeons?! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE HER THERE, AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH?! HOW CAN YOU TAKE OUR CHILD?!"

Yoo Jin's POV
Prince Yo's voice was getting louder, and much, much angrier as he yelled at Empress Dowager Yoo. Our baby started crying and my heart clenched at the sight of my frightened child. I said "Give me my child." Queen Mungong smirked and said "Your child?" Prince Yo said "Don't touch him!" He snatched our baby from her and passed him to me. I cradled him in my arms and began to cry. I said "Shh...Baby, it's alright, Omma's here..."

He stopped crying and I cradled him gently. Prince Yo said "I never want to see the two of you near my son, or my wife." Before escorting me out. After Prince Yo's departure from the palace, a carriage was sent to the Queen's palace. We boarded the carriage and began our journey home. He said "부인, I'm sorry you have to go through such trouble caused my my Mother...I'm so sorry..." I leaned my head onto his shoulder and said "It's not your fault, none of us expected such despicable actions...What's important is that we got our baby back..."

He said "Can I carry him?" I nodded and carefully passed him over. He said "What should we name him?" I said "Do you have any names in mind?" He said "How about...Gyeongchunwon?" I said "Gyeongchunwon...Sounds great." He smiled and said "Gyeongchunwon it is then." We arrived at the palace and went back to our room. The palace doctor came in to check on our baby and me. Prince Yo told the royal advisor to announce the birth of Prince Gyeongchunwon to the public.

The palace doctor finished checking on the baby and I, and told Prince Yo "The Prince is very healthy, but Queen Yoo Jin requires a lot of rest, because her body is very week after giving birth. Here are some herbs that she can take so that she will regain her strength faster." As he provided Prince Yo with a list of herbs. Prince Yo said "Here's some sliver for you to buy your herbs. Inform Jae In on how to prepare the herbs." He took the silver and bowed before leaving. It was night and the servants brought in our dinner.

We ate, and our child began crying. Prince Yo said "Why is he crying?" I said "I think he's hungry." As I began to loosen the band of my Hanbok. He said "What are you doing?" I said "I have to feed him." He nodded and said "I'll come back later." Before pressing a kiss onto my forehead. After feeding him, I laid him down onto our bed. Prince Yo came back, and saw him on our bed. He came over and said "My Prince~ I'm your Abeonim~" I smiled and said "I'm your Omonim~"

He kissed my forehead and said "Thank you for giving birth to such a beautiful child." I said "Why are you thanking me? It's my role."

Wang Yo's POV
I was in my study, when I heard knocks on the door. I said "Come in." And I saw Mungong walking in. I said "Mungong, what do you want?" She sat down in front of me and said "I wanted to see you, 서방님." I said "And?" She sighed and said "I want to have a child with you too, 서방님." I said "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in having a child with you." Before going back to my books. She said "But- Isn't it something I have to do as your wife?" He said "Children. They're products of love. There's no love between us, I don't wish for an innocent child to suffer because of us."

She said "But I love you-" I said "I don't. Now, the only emotion I harbour for you is anger." I saw tears rolling down her cheeks, but I don't feel guilty. I have never felt guilty towards Mungong. She said "서방님...Why...?" I said "I'm sorry that you have to marry me through an arranged marriage. In the beginning of our marriage, I forced myself to love you. I thought I did, but after Yoo Jin came into my life, I realized. Whatever emotion I had for you was empathy, not love. Yoo Jin taught me the true emotion of love.

However, after your jealousy got better of you and you plotting with Mother to get rid of Yoo Jin, I began to become angry. Today's events, made me hate you."

Mungong's POV
"Today's events, made me hate you." I was so angry at Yoo Jin. Yoo Jin stole Prince Yo away from me. Prince Yo said he didn't love me, he said that he hated me. How could he?! After all these years, he never loved me...After all these years, I loved him for nothing. I wiped my tears away and stood up. I said "You're going to regret it. You're going to regret, saying those words."

I'll make you regret.