Chapter 9 - Reunion.

Yoo Jin's POV
I woke up bright and early as usual, and began carrying out my chores. "Yoo Jin!" I turned around and saw Prince Yo. I said "Good Morning, Prince Yo." He smiled and hugged me tightly before saying "Good Morning." And pressed a gentle kiss onto my forehead. He said "What are you doing here?" I said "I am doing my chores?" He said "Yoo Jin, did you forget?"

I said "Forget? Forget what?" He said "You're going to meet your Mother today." I said "Oh my god! I forgot!" He said "I knew you did, that's why I'm here. Let's go get you dolled up." Before holding my hand. He turned to a servant and said "Take care of things here. Yoo Jin won't be working here anymore." I said "Prince Yo!" We left and he brought me to a room.

I saw 2 servants there and he said "Please dress Yoo Jin." He left the room and I was dressed up and had my hair done. One of the girls went outside and came in with Prince Yo. I had only part of my hair tied up beautifully, with a hairclip in my hair, and I had a beautiful and bright hanbok on, unlike those dull ones that I always wore. He said "You look beautiful." I smiled and said "Thank you." He said "Are you ready?" I said "I guess so..."

He smiled and said "Baek Ah is waiting for you." I said "Will you be coming along?" He said "Do you want me to?" I nodded and he held onto my hand tightly. He said "I'm sorry, Yoo Jin. This is your family matter, I shouldn't be involved." I said "I'm just afraid..." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I pressed my cheek onto his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso.

He sighed and said "Don't worry, Yoo Jin, everything will be fine." Rubbing my back lightly, he said "It will be uncomfortable at first, because you don't remember her. But, it'll be alright after awhile. You just need to spend more time together." I said "I hope so..." "Brother Yo, Yoo Jin, are you ready?" Prince Yo smiled at me and said "That's Baek Ah, time for you to go." He pressed a gentle kiss onto my lips and another on my forehead before whispering "You can do it."

I nodded and he brought me out to Prince Baek Ah. He smiled and said "Baek Ah, here's your darling sister." Baek Ah broke out into a wide smile and he took my hand lightly. I said "Prince Baek Ah." He said "Yoo Jin, you're my sister, you don't have to address me as Prince anymore! You can just call me Brother." I nodded and said "Brother...Baek Ah?" He smiled and said "That sounds amazing." Prince Yo said "Time to go." We waved at him and left.

Brother Baek Ah said "Yoo Jin, are you excited?" I said "I'm more nervous than excited...It's been 13 years since the Queen saw me, what if she doesn't remember me?" He said "She will, Yoo Jin. She cried in happiness when I told her that I found you." I said "What do I address her as?" He said "You may find it uncomfortable addressing her as Mother. You can address her as Queen for now." I nodded and said "Thank you, Brother Baek Ah. I hope I am not annoying you with so many questions."

He shook his head and said "Never." We arrived at the palace soon, and went to the Queen's home. We were brought to the hall by the servants and waited for the Queen. When she walked in, she gasped when she saw me. "Baek Ah...Is this her?" He nodded and said "Yes, Mother. This is Yoo Jin." She gasped and hugged me tightly. She said "My baby...My daughter! You've grown so big and beautiful..." I said "Thank you, Queen." She was taken aback and Baek Ah said "Mother, she's still not comfortable addressing you as Mother."

After our tearful reunion, we spent our day talking about my life outside of the palace, and we also had dinner together, as a family. The Queen said "Yoo Jin, I have a question for you." I said "Yes, Queen?" She said "Where do you want to live now? You can stay with Baek Ah, or you can continue living at Prince Yo's. Just that I will get him to transfer you to a bigger room." I smiled and said "I'll continue staying at Prince Yo's, Queen." She nodded and said "We respect your decision."

After dinner, Baek Ah said "Mother, I'll be taking Yoo Jin back to Brother Yo's now, it's late and you should rest." She nodded and hugged Baek Ah tightly before saying "Take care my son." She then turned to me, and wrapped her arms around me tightly. She said "My precious daughter, please take care of yourself." I hugged her back and I suddenly said "Yes, Mother." I couldn't believe it. I just called her Mother, and it felt so natural, it rolled off my tongue.

Her eyes widened, and she said "What...Did you call me?" I said while smiling "Mother." Tears filled her eyes as she hugged me tightly again. She said "Good daughter..." We bid her goodbye, and Brother Baek Ah brought me back to Prince Yo's home. He said "Tomorrow, I will officially introduce you to your other brothers." I nodded and said "Goodnight, Brother Baek Ah." He hugged me tightly and said "Goodnight Yoo Jin." I went into my room and laid down onto my bed.

The only thing I had on my mind was the Queen, and my Brother. I finally found my brother that I dearly missed, and now, I found my Mother, who lost me 13 years ago and I never knew. Life must be playing a joke on me, as now, I was royalty.