Chapter 10 - Family.

Yoo Jin's POV
I woke up at the time I always did and went outside after changing in another bright and colourful hanbok. I was now a Princess, and I wasn't allowed to do anymore chores or enter the kitchen. I sat in Prince Yo's garden, watching the sunrise. "Yoo Jin?" I turned around and saw Prince Yo. I said "Prince Yo." He sat beside me and said "You can call me Brother Yo now." I said "Brother Yo." He pressed a kiss onto my lips and said "Sounds great."

I smiled and said "Kiss me again?" His eyes widened and said "Since when did you become so daring, woman?" I smiled and said "Since I'm a princess now." He cupped my face and didn't hesitate to press a kiss onto my lips passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled lightly. He said "We're supposed to be in the hall now. The Princes are coming to visit." I nodded and he pulled me up and brought me to the hall. He said "You're a princess now."

I said "Princess, but I still can't get used to it. I'm so used to being the one serving, not the one receiving it." He said "You'll have to get used to it." When we entered the hall, we saw everyone there and Baek Ah came over and I hugged him tightly. I said "Brother Baek Ah." He said "I think I can cry just from you calling me Brother." I smiled and said "Don't cry..." The Princes stared at us in shock and Prince Yo took his seat.

Prince Baek Ah said "Brothers, I want to introduce my sister to you." I smiled and bowed to the Princes before saying "Good morning, Princes, I am Yoo Jin, Prince Baek Ah's sister." Prince Eun said "Aren't YOU the servant that Brother Wook brought in?" I nodded and said "Yes, Prince Eun." He said "Yay! We have a new sister~" Prince Baek Ah sat me down and Prince Yo said to the servant "Serve breakfast." She bowed and said "Yes, Prince."

I was fiddling with my fingers, feeling very awkward and out of place when I felt fingers lacing into mine. I looked up at Prince Yo and saw that he was holding my hand. He said "Don't worry. They are very nice people." I nodded and smiled. After breakfast, Prince Yo held my waist tightly and we went to the palace gardens. We sat down on the stone chairs and happily talked, and he leaned in to kiss me gently, which I reciprocated.

"WANG YO!" We immediately whipped our heads around and saw none other than Princess Mungong. She was walking towards us and he pushed me behind him. She said "How could YOU! You don't love me, but you fell for a servant!" Prince Yo said "You don't know anything, Mungong. Yoo Jin, is a princess now." She scoffed and said "Princess? Stop joking." He said "Yoo Jin is the younger sister of Baek Ah." Her eyes widened but she said "But she's a little witch. You witch, you stole my husband!"

She grabbed my hair and yanked me out from behind. She swung me away, and I hit my head against the pillar and my vision blurred. I passed out.

Wang Yo's POV
Stupid Mungong. When Yoo Jin hit her head against the pillar, she became unconscious. I hissed "You're going to regret it." Before running over to Yoo Jin and picking her up lightly. I brought her back to her room and laid her down, before going to get a doctor.

Yoo Jin's POV
I sat up, feeling a huge migraine. As my vision focused, I saw that I was in my room. The door opened and I saw Prince Yo. He said "Yoo Jin, you're awake." Before walking over to me. I said "Prince Yo..." He said "Let the doctor check on you." I nodded and the doctor checked on me before saying "It's just a bruise." I nodded and said "Thank you."

The doctor left and Prince Yo said "Are you ok?" I laid my head onto his shoulder and said "My head hurts..." He laid me down and stroked my hair before saying "I'll deal with Mungong, you need to rest." I said "Don't be too harsh on her...She reacted like that because she loves you." He said "No guarantees."

Wang Yo's POV
"Don't be too harsh on her...She reacted like that because she loves you." No matter what, I don't love Mungong. Despite Mungong hurting her, Yoo Jin is still siding with her...I said "No guarantees." She pouted and I pinched her cheek before saying "I'll try..." She nodded and said "Prince Yo, you should go."

I nodded and pressed a kiss onto her forehead and her lips before saying "I'll get Baek Ah to come in." Before standing up. She grabbed my wrist and shook her head before saying "I don't want Brother Baek Ah to be worried..." He nodded and said "I can't say that he doesn't know, he saw me-" "YOO JIN!" The door burst open and I saw Prince Baek Ah at the door. He ran over and said "Yoo Jin, are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" She said "Brother...I'm fine, the palace doctor said that it was just a bruise."

I said "I'm going to take my leave now. Goodbye." She said "Thank you, Prince Yo. Goodbye."

Yoo Jin's POV
"Yoo Jin. I have a question for you." I said "Yes, Brother Baek Ah?" He said "What is going on between you and Brother Yo?" I said "Between...Me and Prince Yo...?" He nodded and said "With you and Brother Yo." I said "W- We're together..." His eyes widened and he said "A- As in...You guys are...Lovers?" I nodded.

He said "Yoo Jin! Brother Yo is a married man!" I said "I know, Brother Baek Ah! But he told me that he didn't love Princess Mungong..." He said "O- Oh my god...Yoo Jin..." I said "I'm sorry, I can't stop having feelings for him...I know what I'm doing is wrong...I know I shouldn't be in love with him..." As tears began to roll down my cheeks.

He took me into his arms and said "I'm sorry for yelling at you...I- I'm sorry..." I said "It's not your fault...I deserved it..." He said "Does Princess Mungong..." I nodded and said "She was the one who pushed me..." He said "Don't worry, I'm here to protect you."