Chapter 16 - Breaking the News.

Yoo Jin's POV
Ever since we got married, Prince Yo has been sleeping over in my room everyday. I said "서방님, you know you can't always be with me, it will be very unfair to Princess Mungong." He said "It's my decision on who to stay with." I said "But-" He said "Are you pushing me away, 부인?" I shook my head and said "No, no. I wouldn't dare to. I just felt that Princess Mungong may want to spend some time with you individually..."

He sighed and said "Fine. I'll go over tonight. Are you going to blame me if I sleep with her?" I shook my head and said "I won't." After he left, I got someone to bring in the palace doctor. To be very honest, I have been feeling unwell the past few weeks, and I didn't want to alert Prince Yo about it. I didn't want him to worry about me. The palace doctor came in and bowed before saying "Princess."

Wang Yo's POV
I was in Mungong's room, trying to control myself from leaving and going to Yoo Jin's room. "What made you change your mind, 서방님, that you decided to come to visit me? Did you grow tired of Yoo Jin already?" I sent a glare in her direction and she flinched. I said while sipping my tea "I can leave this instance you know. I'm here because I'm giving Yoo Jin face. She was the one who asked me to come here."

She said "She? What a surprise. I thought she wanted you all the herself." I said "Don't speak, like you know Yoo Jin. Because, in fact, you know NOTHING about her." She remained silent and I sat silently.

Yoo Jin's POV
"Congratulations, Princess Yoo Jin, you are pregnant." I said "I'm what?" He repeated "You are pregnant, Princess Yoo Jin." I said "Please keep this a secret from Prince Yo. I want to be the one to break the news to him." He nodded and said "I'll take my leave, Princess Yoo Jin." I said "Thank you." He left and I went to take a walk. I was alone for the day, as Prince Yo had finally relented to visiting Princess Mungong.

I saw Prince Baek Ah in a distance and he saw me too. He walked over and said "You're alone?" I nodded and said "I told Prince Yo to visit Princess Mungong. It's been 7 weeks since our marriage, and he hasn't gone to visit her." He sat me down and said "Why are you so nice? She's his wife, if you didn't realize." I smiled and said "I know, if I was in her shoes, I would feel down if my husband was just like that." He smiled and said "You're so precious." I smiled lightly.

He said "Yes, I saw the palace doctor leaving your room. Are you sick anywhere?" I was taken aback. I smiled and said "Yes, Brother Baek Ah. I am alright." He said "What did he say?" I said "I'm having Prince Yo's child." His eyes widened and said "Really?" I nodded and he hugged me tightly. He said "You must take care of yourself, ok?" I nodded.

Wang Yo's POV
A long night with Mungong passed, and I went back to Yoo Jin's room, even before Mungong woke up. I went back to Yoo Jin's room and saw Yoo Jin asleep. I sat on the bed and stroked her hair lightly. I smiled widely and her eyes opened. She wrapped her arms around my torso and said "Good morning, 서방님." I said "Good morning, 부인." She sat up and said "서방님, I have something to tell you."

I said "What is it?" She said "I'll tell you after breakfast." I said "Why can't you tell me now?" She said "Because I want food before that." I smiled and said "Anything for you. I'll wait outside while you change." while pressing a peck on my forehead. I went outside and waited for Yoo Jin to come out. In no time, she came out and we went to the hall. I said "Are you going to tell me?" She halted and said "Prince Yo, I'm pregnant." Wait. WHAT? I said "W- What?"

She smiled widely and said "I'm having our baby." I broke out into a smile and lifted her up in happiness. I said "Are you serious? You're not lying to me right?" She shook her head and said "I'm not. I will never lie about something like this." I pressed a kiss onto her forehead and said "I love you. I love you, I love you!" She hugged me tightly and said "I love you too." I'm having a child, with the love of my life.