Chapter 11 - 1st attack.

Mungong's POV
How can I just stand idly and watch my husband being snatched away by another woman? In these circumstances, the only one that could help me, was Mother. Prince Yo's Mother. I went to her palace and met her there. She said "Ah...Mungong! What can I do for you?" I said "Omonim...Remember Yoo Jin?" She shook her head and said "Who's that?" I said "That servant who served Prince Yo that day."

She said "Ahh, yes, I remember now. What's with her?" I said "She's together with Prince Yo. She stole, Prince Yo from me." She said "What? A servant, with MY SON?!" I nodded and said "But, she's not a servant anymore, Omonim. She is Baek Ah's younger sister." She said "Let's not alarm them first, and just watch by the sidelines." I nodded and said "Yes Omonim."

Yoo Jin, you better be prepared for what's in for you.

Yoo Jin's POV
I've been spending a lot of time with Prince Yo lately, Baek Ah has been spending a lot of time with Woo Hee, a girl he met while drawing outside the palace. I turned to Prince Yo, who was walking by my side, holding onto my hand. He said "Yoo Jin?" I said "Hm?" He said "Can I take you out of the palace?" I said "Why would you want to bring me out of the palace?" He smiled and said "I want to buy you something."

I said "I guess Brother Baek Ah will let me go..." He said "Let's just go. I don't even know why I asked." He pulled me to the barn and to his horse. I said "We're going now?" He nodded and said "Are we going to wait till the sun sets?" I said "Aniya...I thought we were going tomorrow." He said "Yes, we're going now. Hurry, climb on." I looked at him in disbelief. I have never rode a horse before, so I am definitely clueless about how to climb on.

He cocked his eyebrow and said "Does Miss Know-It-All not know how to climb onto a horse?" I pouted and said "I lived in a poor family. I have never rode a horse before. You know it, on that very day you brought me here, you helped me onto the horse!"

Wang Yo's POV
I shook my head and said "Calm down, Miss Feisty. Grab my shoulders." She did as told and I held onto her waist. I knew that she was expecting me to hoist her onto the horse but instead, I pulled her close to me and pressed a gentle kiss onto her lips. Her eyes widened, but she soon kissed back anyway.

I'm Wang Yo, I'm irresistible. We broke apart and she said "What was that for?" I said "Do I need a reason to kiss you?" She shook her head and smiled widely before pressing a kiss onto my cheek. She said "Don't drop me." I said "Never in a million years will I bear to drop you." Before lifting her up with ease and she sat down on the horse. I sat behind her and the guards opened the gates.

I rode out and she held onto my hand that was around her waist tightly. I placed my chin onto her shoulder and said "You afraid?" She nodded. I squeezed her hand lightly and said "I won't let anything happen to you." We arrived in the city and we walked around, with me holding onto my horse. We came across a stall selling hairpins and the owner recognized me as the 3rd Prince.

The lady bowed and said "How can I help you, Prince Yo?" I said "Can you help me choose a hairpin for this beautiful lady here?" She said "Of course." After looking at Yoo Jin, she handed me a hairpin with a butterfly design and dangling beads. I turned to Yoo Jin before saying "Do you like this?" She said "Prince Yo, you don't have to buy this for me you know." I said "Answer my question." She nodded and said "Yeah, I like it. It looks pretty."

I helped her put it in her hair and smiled. I said "Looks beautiful."

Yoo Jin's POV
When he put the pin in my hair, my heart was beating so quickly. He was in such close proximity. He smiled at me and said "Looks beautiful." I blushed and he paid the owner before holding onto my waist and continued walking. When night fell, we went back to the palace and had our dinner together.

Prince Yo went back to his room, and I went back to mine. "Look who it is. The girl who stole my husband." I turned and came face to face to Princess Mungong. I bowed and said "Princess Mungong."

Mungong's POV
I noticed the hairpin that was in Yoo Jin's hair. I said "Nice hairpin. Who bought it for you?" I noticed her getting nervous. It was definitely that unfaithful husband of mine. I said "Ahh, must be Prince Yo then." She nodded and I couldn't control the anger that was in me. I pulled the pin out of her hair and said "Looks beautiful. You know where else it'll look beautiful in?"

I saw red, and immediately stabbed it into her shoulder. She let out a scream of pain and I said "It looks better in your shoulder, covered in YOUR blood." As I walked past her, I whispered in her ear "This is just the beginning, Yoo Jin, wait till we get to the fun part, you'll be on your knees, begging for mercy." I will never let that little jinx off, for stealing my husband away from me.

Yoo Jin's POV
The hairpin was in my shoulder, I didn't know what to do besides cry out in pain. "PRINCESS YOO JIN!" I turned and saw a servant, I said "Help me..." before passing out.