Chapter 16

Thank you all for the support can't thank you guys enough. This chapter is pretty graphic, just a heads up.

Unedited.
*
Leaving the hospital, they all left to the company building.

A shiver ran through Rosalinda as she stared at the building inside the car. She really didn't want to go in there. She didn't care for the judgement of others other the negative energy that surrounded the office.

"Do we really have to go in there?" Rosalinda asked Leon and Rey as they were having a private discussion. They paused and looked at her.

"Yes. Why?" Rey asked while Leon reached cupped her face. Meeting him halfway she placed her cheek in his palm.

"Is it ok if I stay-"

"In the car? Absolutely not ok, you're coming." Leon said. The expression he had was more than enough to cease her talking.

As they walked into the building the receptionist was a different person. A woman with blonde hair and a really tight looking dress. It hard to tell if she was even breathing. Nonetheless, when she noticed the four of them, she placed down her nail file and greeted them.

"Welcome back Mr. Wyatt." She said looking at Leon who didn't even acknowledged her. Rey nodded his head and Lilian gave a small social smile.

When the receptionist's eyes moved to Rosalinda, the woman might as well have hissed at her. They were full of disgust; the woman bravely mouthed the word 'slut'. Rosalinda said nothing; she knew that that would happen.

She just wanted to be proved wrong.

As soon as they reached Leon's office Rosalinda was met with one familiar and excited face. Olive jumped out of her chair and embraced Rosalinda in a tight hug.

"Good to see you again Rosy." Olive gleefully said.

"Rosy?" Leon asked amused.

Olive froze and paled once she noticed Leon beside them. "Sorry sir. I'll get back to-"

"Would you mind having some company?" He asked.

Rosalinda looked at Leon confused. "Where are you going? You'll need to be-"

Leon placed a finger on her lips and shook his head. "Rey's got this, I'm hoping I won't be long." His stomach growled making her smile. "I could go for a plate of your food right about now."

Rosalinda blushed. Lilian walked up to her and smiled. "A girl that can cook. Is there anything you can't do?"

Rey raised his hand immaturely; Lilian squinted at him. "Yes?"

"She doesn't know how to stick up-" Leon snapped his head over to his brother.

"I dare you to finish that sentence." Leon growled.

Rosalinda walked over to him and gently patted his chest. "He's teasing, get to work." She allowed Rey guide Leon inside his office while Lilian left, saying something about couples cooking class and hugged Rosalinda goodbye.

Olive sat at her desk with her mouth open. "You so changed him!" She hissed softly. "I don't think I've ever seen him stick up for someone. I'm so rooting for you and Leon. Marsha is a stuck up bitch."

Laughing at her friend, Rosalinda busied herself with filing papers and picking up phone calls. Doing the little things Olive didn't get the chance to get to yet.

It was getting late when Olive called it a day had a left. So had most of the people in the office. Rosalinda got up from the desk area and walked to Leon's office.