4 • Time Never Breaks A Heart

She was the moon.

Pale, mysterious and bright.

She lit up the dark times and although she not always visible, she was always there.

He was the sun, happy, warm and he lit up her life.

The moon and sun had an incredible love affair, each morning the moon would fade for her lover but would return when he was weak.

She cast beautiful shadows for him and filled the spaces next to her with beautiful stars so he would know to rise the next morning.

When he rose he painted the space next to him with stunning colours to say thank you for lighting up the darkest times.

When he felt weak in the evenings he would paint a stunning picture again, to tell her to return to him.

When they had a time of passion they would join as one, and the whole earth felt the eclipse.

The sun and moon stood the test of time, watching over the people to protect them.

The sunsets and moon rises told the people they were safe and they knew that a bond of love protected them.

Time would never break them, they were forever.

Toby was Spencer's sun.

He lit up her life. He was happy and warm and she knew they'd stand the test of time.

Spencer was Toby's moon.

She was there, shedding light on the darkest times.

Even when she wasn't there, he knew she loved him and he would remember her promise:

"When you feel weak I will always come to you, I'll help you in the darkest of times and although you can't always see me, I'm always here."

And she remembered his.

"I'll show you my love every day, I'll brighten up your life. I'll warm you and make you feel happy. Always."

They'd stand the test of time.

Simply because "Time never breaks a heart."