Contents

1. Children of Innocence ~
Spencer and Toby meet in Rosewood playground at 6 years old. Their relationship develops from there.

2. Promises ~
Angst based on Spencer's promise that she'd call Toby if she ever got the urge to take pills again.

3. Dear Toby ~
Toby is gone, leaving Spencer pregnant with their baby who was conceived as a result of them having an affair. She writes letters to Toby, these are the letters she writes.

4. Time Never Breaks A Heart ~
Abstract, comparing Spoby's relationship to the sun and moon.

5. Christmas Chills ~
Parent Spoby. Both Spencer and Toby have something they want to tell the other on Christmas night.

6. What Could've Happened ~
Written before they revealed it was Alex who kissed Toby. What if the kiss between Spencer and Toby in 7x10 didn't end when it should've? What if it carried on?

7. Betrayal ~
Toby cheats. But with a twist.

8. Rock-A. Bye-Baby ~
Spencer and Toby are overjoyed when they find out they're expecting a baby. However, sometimes things don't go as planned.

9. Define "Love" ~
More parent Spoby. Lilliana Cavanaugh is on a mission to find out what "love" really means. As usual, Spencer has the answer.

10. Anywhere With You Is Home ~
Toby surprises Spencer when he visits her in London, where she's studying. But she has something she needs to tell him.

11.  Our Language Made of Light ~ 
Childhood best friends Spencer and Toby decided to make a language where they can only speak through flashlights. It works, until it doesn't.

12, 13 & 14. Happier min-series ~
Spoby see each other for the first time 3 years after breaking up. Spencer misreads Toby's relationship. He sets her straight.

15. I Say Go ~
Set in 5x08 when Spencer is attacked at the ranch and tells Toby she will support him becoming a cop.

16. I Wrote It About You ~
Set in 6x09. Spencer's valedictorian speech isn't about her mom.

17. Death Didn't Part Us, We Did ~
Spencer and Toby are getting divorced. At least, they plan to until a very unexpected surprise throws a spanner in the works.

18. Rain ~ Toby loves rain, Spencer hates it. Toby tries to convert her.

19 & 20. New Name, New Life ~
Newlywed Spoby just after they eloped and telling their families they got married in secret.

21. Parenting ~
Spencer has to look after her boyfriend Toby's son, Noah. Noah has questions.

22. Possession ~
Times Toby's jealousy and possessiveness pissed Spencer off, and a time it came in useful.

23. Fame and Good Fortune ~
Spencer thinks she recognises a hot stranger in a cafe in NYC. But she can't for the life of her remember who it is.

24. Don't Cry, Daddy ~
Losing someone is never easy, especially when their child is left behind.

25. Before You Go ~
Song-shot based on Lewis Capaldi's "Before You Go". Spencer reflects on her relationship with Toby when he's on the A-Team and where it all went wrong.

26. Don't Touch ~
Spencer Hastings hated physical touch. Until Toby Cavanaugh.

27. Empire ~
Tobias Cavanaugh is the most notorious bad boy on the Upper East Side, Spencer Hastings is a hard working scholarship student. When she's assigned as Toby's French teacher they both learn things that surprise them. Inspired by The CW's Gossip Girl.

28 & 29. Love Letters (Parts 1&2) ~
The Cavanaughs and the Hastings founded the town of Rosewood decades ago but are now sworn enemies. Unfortunately, love doesn't listen to family feuds and Spencer and Toby know it better than anyone.

30. The Long(ish) Goodbye ~
In Spencer's junior year of college, she and Toby break up.
Inspired by the last things people said to their exes after a breakup.

31. November 6th ~
Spoby's anniversaries from the kiss outside the Edgewood Motor Court in 2011 to 2020.

32. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus ~ Juliette Cavanaugh sees her Mommy kissing Santa Claus late on Christmas Eve. And she is definitely telling her dad.

33. Yours, Mine, Ours ~
Toby hasn't seen Spencer since she suddenly left 3 years ago although he's tried searching. When on a business trip in London he finds a lot more than he was looking for.

34. Stuck With You ~
Domestic Spoby during the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic.

35. Just Keep Breathing ~
Spencer & Toby broke up 6 months ago but Spencer's still suffering with Dollhouse flashbacks. He helps anyway.

36. Loving & Fighting ~
Spencer & Toby have been married for 6 months and just had the biggest fight they've ever had. But when Spencer gets sick the next day, both of them need to swallow their pride.

37. Seeing Double ~
Spencer sees her boyfriend flirting with another girl the day she's supposed to meet his brother. And she's not happy.

38. Coffee & Caulfield ~
Every day for the past 2 months Toby has had the same girl come into his coffee shop. And he might have a little crush on her.

39, 40 & 41. Brother Mine mini-series ~
Part 1: When Spencer goes to tutor Toby, his 11 year old sister, Sunny, answers the door and Spencer sees there's much more to Toby and his life than she ever thought. But she kind of likes it (Set S1 time)
Part 2: After Spencer and Toby break up in Spencer's second year of college, Sunny thinks one day, she can push them back together. 3 years later, she gets her chance. (Set S6B time)
Part 3: From Sunny's prom night ~ Spoby's first child. Spans 5 years of life events with Spoby as parental figures to Toby's sister.

42. April 11th ~ 
An account of every birthday Spencer had starting from her 17th in 2011 to 2021.

43. Tattooed Heart ~
Spencer has a love / hate relationship with Toby's tattoo. 

I also have another Spoby one-shot book based on songs called "Spoby Song-Shots" if you want to read more of my stuff.