14.

I woke up the next morning feeling like a zombie and I had no idea why.

I pulled myself out of bed, put my glasses on,  and went to the washroom before starting up the coffee maker. I trailed lazily into Harry's room and clicked off his charger. Forgetting to pull off the pad, I walked out of the room and made my way back to the kitchen to wait for the damn coffee to finish.

I was usually grumpy in the morning, but never this bad. My head hurt and my eyes felt tired. Maybe I was coming down with something.

I watched impatiently as the dark liquids dripped slowly into the pot. I grunted angrily and rested my crossed arms and my head on the counter.

Suddenly I felt a body all over mine. Arms tangling themselves around me and knees bumping the backs of my legs.

"Good Morning, Harry." I groaned. Just my own voice was too loud for this migraine.

"Good Morning. I had a dream last night." He keened.

I stood straight and turned to face Harry. My arms found their way around his neck and Harry seemed all too pleased with himself.

"It was raining. I walked around outside and I got soaking wet. You told me to come inside, out of the rain, and you wrapped me in lots of blankets. But then-," He said sheepishly, looking to the side.

He didn't continue his story like I thought would have and I gave his a look of confusion.

"You got angry. At me. You didn't like that I was in the rain and you yelled." Harry look back up into my eyes and his were glossy. "You told me I had done a stupid thing, that you wouldn't want me around if I kept doing things-," Harry's words got lost in a sad hiccup. He blinked and tears rushed down his cheeks. "I am sorry, Niall."

"Hey, love, you've done nothing wrong. It was only a dream, I promise you didn't upset me." I told him, petting the hair away from his face.

Harry was so beautiful when he cried. His nose would get red and his lips would puff up and wobble.

"I don't ever want to upset you like that," he whined. I smiled sadly and pulled him close, whispering sweet words of reassurance into his ear.

The coffee had finished minutes ago and my headache was worse than ever but I didn't notice either of those things because Harry was the priority, he always was.

-

Two hours later, Harry and I found ourself laughing at the broken plate on the floor. I wasn't even sure how we had reached that point but it was probably something to do with the huge spider on the counter and me screaming like the biggest girl.

Harry let out a loud, airy 'ha' when the plate in my hand fell and shattered. I looked at him when he did and his hand was slapped over his mouth in surprise.

"I've never made that noise before," he mumbled, eyes wide.

"I think you just laughed," I said through my own huff of laughter.

We couldn't stop smiling at each other for the next ten minutes.

-

It was 1:30 when I got a text from Dr.B telling me that she had nothing scheduled for the hour  and that we could come in.

So I responded, 'we'll be there shortly' and set my phone down, putting the dirty dishes from lunch in the sink.

I went looking for Harry but I couldn't find him. He wasn't in the living room or bathroom so I checked our rooms.

Strangely, he was in mine and he was laying on his back with my pillow over his face. I smiled fondly. What was he doing?

And walked quietly into the room and to the side of the bed, scanning over his long body. His hands were linked together over his head, his one leg bent at the knee.

I silently leaned across the bed and clamped one of my hands around his small wrists, and pinned them there. Harry jumped a bit at the scare but made no struggle to get loose.

I took this to my advantage and crawled onto my bed, sitting on Harry's hips. I heard a small noise from behind the pillow and I laughed, pulling it off of Harry's face.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing in my bed?" I asked slowly, trying to make my voice lower than it was.

Harry already looked wrecked. His pupils blown and cheeks red.

"It smelt like you."

Harry's blunt honesty made my stomach flutter.

"Am I going to have to punish you with kisses for trespassing?" I joked.

Harry almost looked worried at the beginning of my sentence but then nodded desperately by the end of it.

"Yes, please." He moaned.

I laughed, leaning over and kissing him while our groins accidentally pressed together between our trousers.

Harry mewled against my lips only encouraging me more while also adding fuel to the fire in my abdomen.

Harry bravely pressed his hips upward into mine making the two of us gasp in unison.

I pulled my mouth away and sat back up.

"Harry as much as I wished I wasn't, I really was only playing around, we can't do this now. Dr.B is expecting us." I explained, I felt guilty knowing I had started it.

"It aches." Harry gave me a tiny thrust, telling me what he meant.

"I know. Mine- mine too." I pulled my hand off of Harry's wrists and ran them over my face. "We have to go, Harry." I lifted a knee to get off the bed but before I could move any further, much less process what was happening, Harry robbed me of my dominant position.

We were now exactly swapped, I was pinned down and Harry kissed me feverishly. He moaned into my mouth and I couldn't handle it; the weight of his hips, the sounds he created.

So I stopped complaining and fighting it. I was done with trying to be the reasonable one and so I'd let Harry snog me to his heart's desire.

----

Hehe

I'm evil and made you guys wait for this one I'm sorry my loves :( it's been like 5 days :s

Please tell me what you thought of this ❤️❤️ comment VOTE whatever you like!!

Thank you for reading!

Love y'all

~lou xxx