18.

After we got home, I told Harry I was going to take a shower. He quietly nodded and made his way to the couch, turning on the television as he sat down.

He crossed his legs and pulled the blanket from the behind him, wrapping it around his perfect body.

My heart keened at the sight, he looked so warm and cozy I honestly wanted to cuddle up with him for the rest of forever. I slowly walked over, standing behind him, and I kissed him on the top of his head. Harry turned his head and I kissed him again, but this time on the lips.

~

I ended up taking a bath because my mind was too busy for me to be able stand up, so I found myself laying in a bed of soapy hot water thinking about so many things all at once. I wanted to tell Harry about everything that has been going on. I wanted him to know that he was in some sort of danger, I wanted him to understand every single thing instead of leaving him in the dark, but I, myself, didn't even know everything, so how was I supposed to explain it.

I was utterly torn. I felt as though I was betraying Harry, then again, he probably didn't know the difference anyway.

Suddenly my mind stopped thinking so hard after I let out an exaggerated sigh and I began to drift off as I shut my eyes. I didn't know if it was the exhaustion, the stress or the magically warm water, but I had never felt so tired.

~

I woke up and the water around me wasn't pleasant anymore, I rubbed my hands over my face and laughed quietly at my water logged, wrinkled fingers.

Pulling myself out of the tub, I dried off quickly. I pulled on a new set of clothing and wondered briefly why Harry hadn't woken me up. Considering how it was now dark out, I must have been asleep for quiet a while.

I left the bathroom after draining the water in the tub.

"Harry?" I called.

"I am in the kitchen." He answered instantly.

I peeked into the kitchen and as I did, Harry turned around with a full plate of food perched in his hands.

"Why are you-," I started saying. 

He butted in quickly, "I thought you might be hungry." He motioned the plate forward.

And oh boy, did I smiled incredibly wide just then. I felt embarrassed by how a small kind gesture like such made my heart practically beat out of my own chest.

"I followed a recipe so it should taste okay." Harry blinked twice and his head twitched slightly to the side. I pulled the plate out of his hands and nearly threw it on the table next to us. the gorgeous boy stared at me with wide confused doe eyes as I came striding back towards him. And before he could speak, I planted my mouth against his hard enough to bruise our lips.

"I love that you did that for me." I said without pulling away. "You're amazing, you know?" Harry was smiling along with me, I could feel it.

"Thank you, Niall." Harry moved back an inch and i noticed his eyelids were open lazily and he looked slightly drunk... not that he was. "I wanted to try it." A big hand pressed in on my lower back, but unfortunately the sensation disappeared instantly. I looked to Harry's arm then back to his face.

"Niall," he mumbled, eyes now squinting shut, and his eyebrows twitching inward. "Something... is very wrong."

Harry's knees suddenly buckle and his body is on the floor before another breath was taken.

"Harry-"

I fell to my knees and pulled his limp body on to my lap, cradling his head in my arm.

"Shit," I shook him lightly but no success. "Harry... please wake up." 

I looked up and around, scanning the room for my cell phone. I lay Harry's body down and rapidly retrieved the phone, calling Dr. B instantly.

Four rings later...

"Niall," Dr.B hissed. "Not a good time."

"No, B listen, he just passed out. Out of nowhere. I'm terrified, what do I do?" i heard my own voice tremble as I spoke. I sounded unfamiliar, even to myself.

"Niall..." she hissed slowly, "Just because I have the knowledge of a doctor doesn't mean I am here to answer all your medical questions. If there is something wrong with your boyfriend, you should call the hospital. I am busy with rather important people right now."

Then the line went dead. She didn't even let me explain.

But my mind took only seconds to put the strange pieces together. From the tone of her voice and her incorrect labeling, I could only assume that the people trying to find Harry were probably there, with her, listening to the phone call, or at least her end of it.

Although, that said, Harry was still lying there, with god-knows-what wrong with him.

~

I pulled and carried Harry to his bed and set up his charger, turning it on and leaving him there, staring in all hopes that he would, in fact, wake up again.

I lifted my shaky hand and brushed his long hair from his face.

~

And I didn't leave him for even a second after that.

I just watched him, eyes glued on his body. I knew fully well that it wouldn't have made a difference whether I sat there for every second of the day or left to fetch the mail or get a bite to eat. Harry couldn't do anything while his battery was being charged, so really I was basically babysitting a brick wall.

And even though I knew that (yes, I was aware) I still sat there with an ache in my chess hoping Harry's pretty eyes would suddenly open up and he'd smile at me, telling me everything would be okay.

------------------

Sorry for the waits between chapters :( i wish i had the time to sit down and write every night but i dont. and i know that you guys dont wan to hear my lame excuses so all im going to say is 

Thank you SO MUCH  for reading and sticking with me <3

all of you mean so much to me and i just hope you enjoy

love y'all

~louxxx