15.

You know something naughty is coming when there's an A/N comes before the chapter ;)

---

It was awful.

Laying there kissing Harry with the most distracting hard on pressed against me. I knew I couldn't do anything about it, it would be wildly inappropriate if I did...not that making out with him wasn't already crossing the line.

As much as I tried to push those thoughts away- I knew we shouldn't have been doing it, we should have been out in the world trying to make Harry angry or jealous or feel an emotion he had yet to experience. But no, instead I was in my bed taking advantage of the innocent robotic boy who doesn't know any better than to run with his instincts.

Without any encouragement, Harry pulled away from my lips and straightened up, kneeing over me and looking down with the most lust-filled eyes. I didn't think he was even doing any of this sexy stuff on purpose.

I felt frozen and my mouth had most likely fallen open. Harry reached up and pulled off his shirt in what I think was slow motion. Did he know how to tease? Did he know that's what he was doing?

I watched closely as he removed his shirt, muscles going taught, tossing the article on the bed beside us.

Harry watched me just as carefully in return.

"You said before that you get... dirty thoughts when I am undressed," Harry's voice was rough and low and that alone did things to me I couldn't explain. "Does it still do the same thing to you?"

Harry reached for one of my hands with both of his and placed it on his toned stomach. All my nerves were in overdrive and my vocal cords had forgotten how to function.

"Niall," he spoke. I wanted to answer but I physically could not. Bloody hell.

My hand started getting guided downwards, and I didn't fight it. Harry dragged my hand down between his legs and he leaned back slightly as he pressed my palm completely against his desperate dick.

I was overly surprised I hadn't died just then.

His nostrils flared and he stared at me with hooded eyelids.

"They had done something like this in the film, I wanted to try." Harry explained, seeming like he'd soon lose the coherency to speak.

Harry hunched back over me and I made sure to twist my wrist around so I'd still be able to palm his hard-on. Harry's parted lips were on my jaw and he breathed deeply along my skin as I courageously slid my hand into his boxer. And no, I don't know how I managed that or what made me do it when I had basically momentarily forgotten how to breath and blink.

Harry gasped as I wrapped my cold hand around him. I probably gasped too because this was honestly so damn insane.

"What are you-," Harry lost words when I squeezed. I was happy to get some control back to the situation. Harry was quite intimidating before.

"Did they not do this in the movie?" I asked, with a bit of lazy laughter. Harry didn't answer right away... too busy gripping the pillow behind my head.

"You weren't watching?" He asked, he sounded so breathless. It was really hot.

I began running my fingers up and down his cock and Harry's nearly lost it, his arms buckling and his chest thumping down onto mine.

"I was too busy looking at you," I told him. He moaned after that, I wasn't sure if it was from my words or my actions.

Soon my wrist became sore from the angle between us but Harry's hips were telling me that he wasn't ready for me to stop. I thought of a solution quickly.