16.

It is 5:58 when I check my phone and see 7 missed calls from Dr.B.

I panic thinking we had missed the check up but Harry reminds me quickly that there is still a half hour until we had to be there.

I call Dr. B back as fast as I could.

"You can't bring him here today." Is the first thing she says when the ring behind her phone stops.

"O-okay, what's wrong?" I ask nervously. I was terrified I had been caught for something I had done with Harry. Or too Harry.

"I'll explain in full when I see you next, but I just want you to know, for now, that you can't open the door for anyone but me, just lay low and stay at home. There are people asking about Harry. I have to go. Goodnight." She hangs up.

I hold my phone to my ear for an extra few seconds, pointlessly as Harry watches me.

"Is everything okay, Niall? You look unhappy." Harry asks, breaking me from my trance. He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer.

"It's- everything is fine, gorgeous. Don't worry." I smile but I think we both knew it was fake.

"Was it mother?" Harry asks; meaning the other person on the phone.

"She was just telling me that she was too busy to do your exam today because she needed to fix Lab C's computer or something. No big deal!" I lied. "We can watch another movie tonight, if you'd like?" I suggest. Harry stares at me for a moment. He didn't look completely impressed by the proposal.

"Could we go on a walk?" He asks blinking his eyes.

"We... uh, how about tomorrow?" I pull Harry close. "I wanna cuddle right now." I kiss his plush lips and he kisses happily in return.

"Okay," he whispers.

~

We watched a superhero movie that night, the Amazing Spider-Man to be specific, and Harry loved it more than the romance movie we had watched the night before. He said that Oscorp reminded him of MassCorp and I joke about how that was probably how they came up with their name. I also told him that if he liked this spider-man he'd most likely enjoy the original series more, insisting that we watch it soon.

After the movie finishes, Harry decides to head to bed early claiming he is exhausted. I could guess why.

After Harry leaves the room I double check that the front door is locked. My stupid heart is beating a bit quicker than normal and I take a deep breath to calm myself. I rest my forehead on the door, reflecting on the day's events.

I hear footsteps behind me and I almost jump out of my own skin.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to ask you something." Harry apologizes instantly and stops in the middle in the room.

"Sure," I clear my throat, mind jumbled.

"Can we sleep together?"

I expect him to blush or at least be a little embarrassed for asking something like that. Even I felt embarrassed and I wasn't even the one to say it.

"Well, like ya. Two guys can- y'know, have sex, but, like, it's a little different than-," I pause when Harry's wide eyes grab my attention; silencing me.