Part 1

(Y/n) POV

"So, you want to do what exactly?" I asked Sirzech's Lucifer, my king "I want you to help my sister with her training for a rating game that she has entered" and Grafia handed me a bag of my stuff "I don't have an argument do I?" I said picking it up "Nope, have fun" he said and I teleported to Earth. I landed in the middle of a field and I dusted myself off "Well, the best way to get attention is to start blowing stuff up"

3rd POV

"Wrought devil has been seen around here so I want you all on your guard" Ruas said to everyone while they walked down a path in the forest. They neared a small clearing and on the ground were black feathers "Fallen angels?" Issei asked Kiba who nodded and had his hand on the hilt of his sword. A loud crash drew their attention as a fallen angel shot light arrows at something "Too slow!" and they saw a boy about 16 or 17 running from the angel. His outfit was a (fav. color) hoodie with (2nd fav. color) shirt under and he had on running pants and shoes. He was jumping and dodging making it look easy, not even breaking a sweat "Stay still" the angel said only to get zapped by lightning "Aw man, I thought that was actually fun" he said standing up "You there, are you the rouge devil?" Rias asked and the boy squinted at her "Hey, are you Rias Gremory?" "Yes, why?" and the boy grabbed his bag from the ground "I guess introductions are in order, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), pawn in service of Sirzechs Lucifer" he said slightly bowing "You are one of my brothers pieces?" Rias said and (Y/n) nodded "I have been tasked with assisting in the training of the red dragon emperor" he said looking at Issei "Your going to help me get stronger?" Issei said excited by the prospect and believed it was one step closer to harem king "Yes, I also have orders to advise Lady Rias on her upcoming rating game" he said throwing his bag over his shoulder "Well, tell my brother I said thank you" Rias said while (Y/n) nodded and turned his attention to Issei "Let me see your boosted gear for a second, I need to know what I'm working with" and Issei had his gear go around his arm. (Y/n) put his hand up to his mouth to stifle his laughter "What's so funny?" Issei said while (Y/n) continued to chuckle "Nothing, it's just.....is that seriously it? I think your holding back on me" "No, this is all I got" Issei said looking at his arm "don't worry kid, we'll work hard and get that arm in tip top shape" and they lead him back to the club room to discuss training for the game "Who are you fighting?" (Y/n) said leaning back on the couch "Riser Phenex" and (Y/n) grew wide eyed "I certainly have my work cut out for me then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to vote on a pairing:
Rias
Akeno
Koneko
Asia
Xenovia
Sona
Tsubaki
Irina
And for giggles
Serafall