Part 43

(Y/n) POV

"So, mind explaining who you are?" I asked the almost exact copy of me sitting across from me. His hair was pale white with red eyes. We were in a room that looked like the ORC club room but it was dark and shadowy inside "Isn't it obvious? I'm you...well, the side no one ever sees" he said in a almost condescending tone "How so?" he just chuckled "Oh you poor ignorant fool, I am your rage, your anger, your hatred" he said lifting one leg so it was resting on the other "Of all the various battles that you've fought, Riser, Kokoabiel, Loki both times, and even your own master. You've never let your anger get out of control as you'd say" I narrowed my eyes as he kept going "Think of it like a soda can, shake it up to much and guess what it does....pop" he said mimicking an explosion with his hands "That still doesn't help me" and he shrugged "By taking up the mantle as the Sin of Wrath, and that sword Morgan, your anger is your source of power now, I suggest you start using it" "Why would I even listen to you?" I asked and he just starred back with a smirk "Cause I'm you remember, who knows best for you than yourself" "So this isn't some malicious plot then?" and he shook his head "I'm merely a personality given shape by Morgan, I'm basically a figment of your imagination...but in all seriousness" he or me, I don't know took his feet off of the table "I'm telling you that if you don't let some of that anger out soon, your going to snap and snap hard....and I fear that anyone whose anywhere near that won't exactly live long enough to regret it, friend or foe" he snapped his fingers as the room around us began to fall apart "Anyways, till we talk again, you know where to find me"

3rd POV

The armor over (Y/n)'a eyes shattered as he looked around, purple flames crackled and burned. He lifted up his sword looking into the black blade as its blood red markings. "Gu-" (Y/n) started but was cut off by Issei hitting him and knocking him out cold.

(Y/n) POV

My vision started to return as I felt a throbbing pain in my head "Ow" I muttered trying to move but instead my hands were restrained behind my back "Okay then...." I said looking around the room I was in, my room from the hotel. None of the lights were on aside from the desk lamp with my redheaded master sitting next to it looking at me clearly..... well I don't think angry even begins to cover it. "Sleep well?" she said softly and raising her eyebrow "Ummmmm..." I didn't say anything as she stood up "Cause I didn't, firstly I learn that one of my servants up and vanishes for a couple hours then comes back not only a symbol on his chest but wearing black armor and waving around some ungodly new sword the pretty much leveled an entire shrine in one blast so one can imagine just how well I've done these past 12 hours" 'Damn, she is pissed' "Do you know what hurts most though?" Rias knelt down in front of me making me look her in the eyes "You lies to me, every night you'd wake up, get out of bed and each time we worried you'd say it was nothing, yet now I hear from my brother that you were dying? Do you have any idea how much that hurt?" tears started falling from her blue eyes. The restraints on my wrists cane off as I hugged her tightly "I'm so sorry, I know it was a stupid mistake, I know I should have told you immediately.....I just didn't want to prolong the pain. What happened when I died Akron asked me to never put her through that again, I just thought that.....of you didn't know then it wouldn't last as long, I didn't mean to hurt you-" she grabbed my face and pressed our lips together. We hugged each other even tighter. Pulling away briefly Rias just stayed silent with her breathing being the only thing making noise "Just.....don't lie to me, never again" "Okay, I will....I promise"