Part 35

(Y/n) POV

"You've surprised me devil, well done" Loki said mocking me "I aim to please" I said back "Oh you have, I never would've guessed that you'd pull something like that, or at least that would've been lower on the list of things I would've expected" Loki said making several more magic circles "Though as much as I have enjoyed our time together it is time we do part ways" and he fired all of them but when they hit I didn't feel a thing "Listen asshole, first you come into our home preaching your stupid ragna-whatever, next you manipulate and steal our president from us, what in the name of Lucifer makes you think I'm going to let you leave this place alive?"

ORC building

Akeno was rubbing Asia's back comforting her when Issei and Rias landed in front of them "Rias!" most of them got up and hugged her however Akeno noticed one missing "Where's (Y/n)?" she asked and both of them looked down at the ground "He stayed behind to finish off Loki" Issei said as Akeno grew wide eyed "And you let him?" she almost shouted "Akeno calm down" Rias told her but she didn't listen "How can I be calm when he's still in there with Loki, I'm going" and she tried to leave but Azazel stopped her "I wouldn't do that, your buddy right now is on equal terms with Loki so this fight could go either way" the fallen angel said casually "I don't care" Akeno shoved past him and as she was about to leave all of them suddenly fell down to their knees "What is this?" Xenovia asked holding her head "This pressure is enormous" Kiba said barely able to stand "That's....impossible" Azazel said quietly "What's impossible?" Rias asked him "He's just activated his juggernaut drive"

(Y/n) POV

Loki was laughing "Oh please, like you can threaten me as you are now, right now our powers are equal so I have a 50/50 chance of killing you, and I like those odds" I looked down at my arm 'Even after this massive boost he was still right, 50/50, I don't like those odds' "Human" Revanant said as the gem on my right hand flashed red "Allow me to assist you in this endeavor"

3rd POV

(Y/n)s armor started radiating energy, raw power was coming from the gems in his body "What is this? Another power up, you e got to be joking" Loki said firing several bolts at him but they didn't even make it half way "No......" Loki said watching as the very fabric of reality was being torn apart.
I who shall awaken, am a heavenly dragon who conquered the principles of annihilation from God
I am the infinite and I detest the dream
I am the black dragon of annihilation
I will drown you in a in the depths of a dark abyss
Juggernaut Drive

ORC

"That should be impossible" Azazel said crossing his arms "Why is it impossible, Issei and Vali have one so why shouldn't (Y/n)?" Rias asked as he looked up at the sky "I mean he doesn't have one, the black dragon in exchange for a juggernaut drive has a significantly more powerful balance breaker and boosted gear than red or white" and Issei joined in "Is it possible that he gained that ability after he combined mine and his power?" Azazel put his hand up to his chin "I suppose it might be, if it is then this is a first"

Dimensional gap

Loki laid on the ground covered in shallow water with the night sky above. Looking around frantically the soft waves beat against his feet. Letting out a sigh of relief he turned to fly away but was met with a wall of fire, he tried another way but was encircled in a massive oval, him on one end and on the other was the black dragon.

 Letting out a sigh of relief he turned to fly away but was met with a wall of fire, he tried another way but was encircled in a massive oval, him on one end and on the other was the black dragon

It was twice as big as the red dragon emperor was and it looked down at the god before letting out an ear splitting roar. Loki covered his ears and the tail smacked him hard enough to send him flying into the air upwards. Loki tried to regain his bearings but as he looked down he saw the open jaws of the dragon clamping down on his lower body. It's head thrashed violently to either side tearing Loki in half. The god shouted in pain as the upper part of his torso fell back to the ground and hit with a hard thud. Loki looked up at the creature as it began to charge a breath attack with a red orb with a white center shooting lightning began to build in its mouth. Utter silence rang out as the attack was unleashed, Loki's body being completely destroyed along with his consciousness. The dragon looked around for any sign that it's foe was still alive. It hissed before letting out another roar into the air, the red lines on its body glowing as its body decreased in size until it was back to its normal balance breaker "Is it over?" (Y/n) asked his dragon "I believe so, you destroyed his body and mind, he won't be coming back" the dragon said as (Y/n) then fell to his knees "I can barely move" he said not even strong enough to lift his arm more than a couple inches.

ORC

The devils waited anxiously once the pressure went away, each one nervously waiting for their friend to come back. They didn't have to wait long, a portal opened just above the ground and a mostly intact (Y/n) came out. He was laying on his back but he managed to work up enough to wave "Hey guys" "(Y/n)!" they all ran over to their friend "Here let me heal you" Asia said but (Y/n) waved her off "I don't hurt, I'm just exhausted" he said and Akeno jumped on him and would normally shove her breasts into his face but this time settled for a hugging him tightly "Don't scare me like that again" he chuckled "I kept my promise didn't I?" Akeno let him go and Issei and Kiba now walked over "You are one tough some of a bitch" Issei said and (Y/n) laughed at that "You know it" giving both of them a fist bump Xenovia and Koneko now we're standing over their dilapidated companion "What does this make the number of times you've saved our butts?" Xenovia asked as (Y/n) held up four fingers "Hey Koneko?" He asked the white haired girl "Can you carry me, I can't walk" he said and she sighed "Fine" easily picking him up bridal style he loosely held on "Hey Rias" he asked his master "Can I file for some time off, I really want to take a vacation" rolling her eyes Rias giggled at his request "Sure, go ahead" "Sick, see you guys tomorrow" and Koneko carried him home with Akeno close behind "Whatcha need?" (Y/n) asked as she stopped Koneko "I can take him the rest of the way" picking him up he was over her shoulder slightly until they got him in which she put him down onto his bed "Home sweet home" he mumbled and Akeno started taking his clothes off "Akeno?" He asked puzzled "Just stay still, I'll do the rest" Akeno now was in a purple lace lingerie, she removed her bra but the door came open with Rias and Rossweisse behind it "Why'd I know you'd try something like this?" Rias said as Akeno had a innocent smile "Cause I want his babies in me?" Akeno said making (Y/n) look up at her in shock ""You can't have it yet" Rias said as she began stripping "Because his first time was me so I get to have one first" "What about you?" Akeno asked Rossweisse as she nervously twiddled her fingers "I guess I wouldn't mind....bearing (Y/n)'s children"