part 14

(Y/n) POV

I woke up next morning with my arm hurting like a bitch from my last fight, even with Asia using her healing on it it still was pretty sore. On my left, Rias was sleeping like usual and I rolled over so could catch some more sleep since I'm still whipped from yesterday. When I did I felt something, it felt round and really soft 'Hmm?' I thought squishing a bit more. I looked up and a pair of breasts were right next to me "Do you like them?" a voice said and I looked a bit further up and I was groping Akeno "Ak-keno, what are y-you doing here?" and she grabbed my arm making so I kept groping her "What, am I not aloud to be here too?" she said moaning a little bit. I kept trying to think of ways to get out of this but everyone I thought of just ended with getting worse. I finally decided to just let her have her fun and then move on "So, why are you here?" I asked her and she let my arm go "I just want to cuddle for a little bit" "Fine, but don't do anything we-" and she stopped me by shoving my face into her breasts "Much better" and I tried to wiggle out and that must've woken Rias up "Mornin (Y-Akeno, when did you get here?" "Last night, there was enough room on the bed and I wanted to stay here" she said with her usual smile on her face "Well, why are you smothering (Y/n)?" "I'm showing him how to pleasure a woman~" and Rias yanked me out and straight into her breasts instead "That doesn't excuse your being here" "Aw, your not very good at sharing Rias, I'm sure (Y/n) doesn't mind" and that's how my morning went, constantly being shoved into boobs, so yeah.

Time skip

Recently I started going to the school that Issei and the rest of the club, me and him have some of the same classes. I laid my head down on the desk while Issei and his two pervy friends talked about boobs and things like that. It was near the end of the day so everyone was pretty much done "Issei, are you good later for karaoke?" one of Issei's friends asked him "Yeah, can I bring some other friends with?" "Sure" and I felt someone tap my shoulder "Hey (Y/n), you got anything to do later?" "No" "Cool , can you come here around 8:00 tonight?" he said handing me a paper "Sure" and they went back to their corner of weirdness, probably circle jerking or something. "(Y/n)" I heard someone say and Akeno was at the door "Hm?" "President would like to speak with you" "Okay" and I got up and followed her out. We went towards to clubhouse but for reason Akeno was holding my arm into her chest "So, did Rias say what she wanted to talk with me about?" "No, she just asked me to get you" "Okay then" and we passed one of the classrooms she pushed both of us inside. We landed on the floor in a slightly suggestive position "Oh my, now what do we do here?~" she said wrapping her arms around my neck "Aken-no what are you do-" and she shushed me by putting her finger over my lips "Shh, you can touch me anywhere you want~" she said unbuttoning her shirt revealing her lacy black bra holding her huge boo "(Y/n), Akeno!"

Time skip

Me and Akeno both sat in front of Rias holding our rears from being punished, I hate it but Akeno seems to enjoy it, judging by her blush and moans when she got spanked "So, mind telling me what I walked in on?" Rias said clearly agitated "It was her idea" I said quickly and Rias looked at Akeno who did blush a little bit "anyways, (Y/n), I wanted to ask you to pick up our newest member from the airport" "Yeah, I can do that" "I also wanted to tell you that we're cleaning the pool tomorrow so you can find a swimsuit" "Yeah, I'll grab mine from the underworld" "But, my brother doesn't have a pool?" "We do now, we also got a full size stadium court for different games, I played a game of soccer with your nephew, I let him get a few but that little shit got cocky so I slide tackled his ass" and they both stayed silent and looked at me "I'll go now" I siad getting up to leave.

3rd POV

(Y/n) quickly left and Rias and Akeno watched him drive off "Why have you been acting so different lately, first sleeping in bed now this, is something up?" "No, nothing at all"

(Y/n) POV

I stopped outside the airport waiting for our new member and I got a message from Rias that they'll be wearing our school uniform. I waited for about 10 minutes and I started getting impatient "Oh come on, where are they?" "I'm over here" and I turned around to see non other than Xenovia behind me, wearing our uniform. It took all my will power and then some to not laugh "Don't be smug" she said sitting on the back of my bike "No, if I remember correctly at one point you called me 'devil scum' so I get to be as smug as I want" and I pulled out of the airport "Welcome to the cult" I said along the way. When we got back Xenovia got the full welcome to the team initiation and the whole time Xenovia asked questions about what it's like to be a devil and at one point her and Asia tried praying which didn't go well. At the end me and Issei went to the karaoke place with Asia and Aika. I even somehow managed to convince Kiba to come along too. It was fun, and Issei two friends, Matsudo and........the other one, may be perverted idiots, but they were killing it. I sat on the couch and my phone buzzed 'Hm?' I thought opening it. I just got two pictures of Rias and Akeno wearing bikini's. I quickly shut my phone while I'm sure I blushed a little bit "You okay?" Asia asked me "Yeah, just fine" I said and Aika grew a pervy grin "I can tell from the front of your pants" "Good"