Part 27

finishing up with the first Loki fight and a thing at the end

(Y/n) POV

I didn't feel any pain, it was just cold, the sounds were muffled, my shirt was stained bright crimson and even as I tried to breath nothing happened. The last thing I saw was teh crimson hair of my master.

??? POV

"No, not today" I said looking down at the blue orb that held the boy's soul "This is not where your going to die" I said as it began to float up "There's still so much more for you to do, so much more to learn, in fact you will probably die before what I have planned for you is finished...." I said looking at all his memories, his past, present, and even his future "Young devil, I grant you the gift of a second life, so go forth" and the orb shot up into a blinding pool of white light "And claim your divine given birthright"

3rd POV

Rias held (Y/n) close as tears streamed down her face "(Y/n), wake up" she said as he remained motionless. Loki looked down at Rias and said in a mocking tone "He was foolish to think he could even challenge me" "Evil god Loki" Rias said as her power spiked to massive levels and her demon energy began flowing out of her violently "You dare harm one of my servants, I will never forgive you" she said her anger continuing to build "Rias, there's no point in going down together" Sona said as Rias' power just blew her back "I don't care" Rias said her eyes now a bright red. Rias felt movement in her arms and she looked down as (Y/n)'s eyes barely opened "(Y/n)!" Rias said now crying  tears of joy "Rias? What happened?" (Y/n) said grunting and sitting up "I thought-we all thought you were gone forever" and (Y/n) looked confused "Why?" "We watched you get almost eaten, you were bleeding so much that we thought" and (Y/n) still had the same look of confusion "I don't remember any of that" he said hodlign his head "Are you kidding me? How is that kid alive?" Loki said out of frustration and anger "Rias, who is this guy?" (Y/n) said his sacred gear appearing on his arm "He is Loki, we must defeat him here" "Roger that" (Y/n) said charging up a bit of power "Use that giant hammer" Rias said as (Y/n) ran towards it "Stop him!" Loki said as Fenrir ran at (Y/n) and Irina blocked it with her powers. (Y/n) watched as Midgardsormr flew at him only to get a mouthful of lightning form Akeno who had one of her fallen angel wings out on her back "Thanks guys" (Y/n) said running past them. (Y/n) got to the war hammer and gripped the handle "Come on you heavy bastard" (Y/n) said lifting it up over his head "Man this thing is heavy" he said as Loki was glaring at (Y/n) "Damn you!" he said firing a blast of his magic at (Y/n) "Not today" Issei said blocking it in his own balance breaker "Power transfer" (Y/n) said moving all his available energy to the war hammer making it grow in size to nearly five times bigger and the end hit the ground with a tremendous thud "Damnit" (Y/n) said struggling to lift it. He gained another boost of power and began to lift the hammer up. He raised it over his head and brought it down on Loki "Damn you devils, Damn you Black Dragon! Damn you all!" he said forming a barrier to protect him self but the hammer smashed through it as Loki was shocked with lightning on an unprecedented scale. Loki shouted in pain as the raw power of the hammer obliterated his body till nothing was left.

Later that evening

(Y/n) POV

The guys had some pretty crazy things to tell me, apparently I died and then came back to life. All I remember was my kiss with Irina and then I was in Rias' lap with her crying. I was laying in my bed staring up at the ceiling as the only light was form the candles burning on my nightstand and dresser. The silence was broken by the sound of the door opening "Yeah?" I said pulling myself up and Rossweisse poked her head in "Oh, your still awake" she said sounding slightly happy "Can I help you?" I asked as she seemed a bit nervous "N-No" she said stuttering "Well why are you just poking your head in?" I asked and she blushed and stepped fully inside. Yeah that's why, a bunny girl outfit.

"It is a um, tradition that Asg-gardian women celebrate their hero's returning either visually" and she blushed a bit more when she said the next par "

"It is a um, tradition that Asg-gardian women celebrate their hero's returning either visually" and she blushed a bit more when she said the next par "....physically" and I go what she meant 'I'm not sure on how real that claim is' and I didn't notice that was was crawling on my bed towards me "Umm, what are you doing?" I said trying not to stare at her gorgeous breasts "Like I said, celebration"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I caved in and I won't do one more lemon but I will have one for each other the girls and maybe if I'm nice, one with all of them