Part 41

(Y/n) POV

I was walking to the dining room with what that young kitsune said still in my head "I will make you return my mother!" I suspect that some kind of trouble will find its way to us as it usually does. I got to the room but before Azazel stopped me "I think we got a lead on what that mark is on your chest" "Really?" I said hopeful "Yeah, with Venelanas help we managed to find someone who might know something about it" and he held up a teleportation circle "Want to go meet him?" nodding we vanished in a flash of light. Opening my eyes we were in what looked like one of the temples in Kyoto, only much much larger "Wow" I said looking at the cherry blossom trees and other Chinese looking architecture "So who is this guy?" I asked but Azazel was gone "Really, ditching me in a random place" I grumbled as I looked down at a stone path leading towards the castle. Deciding I have nothing better to do I started following it, the path lead to two very impressive looking doors of the palace. I knocked twice "Anyone home?" I said as nothing happened "So much for your lead..." I said as I started walking away "Ah you must be who Azazel was talking about" a voice said and I saw some guy sitting on one of the gates

 "Uhh-" and he jumped down and poked me with his pole "Mmmmm, your name is (Y/n) (L/n), twin sister Emma?" "How do you-?" And he hit the top of my head with his stick "Because it is written all over your face" and he laughed while smoking a pipe "...

"Uhh-" and he jumped down and poked me with his pole "Mmmmm, your name is (Y/n) (L/n), twin sister Emma?" "How do you-?" And he hit the top of my head with his stick "Because it is written all over your face" and he laughed while smoking a pipe "Look dude if your just going to waste my time then-" and he whacked me again "Azazel said you wanted to have me look at something on your chest?" the guy said as I hesitantly lifted up my shirt showing him my chest "Hmmmmm Yes, I know what this is, but first" and he started smoking a pipe "Follow" he said as we went towards the castle. He took another puff form his pipe and he looked back over his shoulder at me "When he spoke about you I didn't expect this" "He?" "I'm assuming you know the name Ul-Rah?" and I nodded. We went inside the castle "So, the young dragon has finally shown himself" a female voice said. Looking around I only saw nothing but pillars holding the roof up. The short guy kept walking forward and I followed "You really sure this one?" he asked out and the female voice giggled "Of course, I don't have a single doubt in my mind" the voice revealed itself. A youkai, pink hair with bright yellow eyes that sparkled with mischief, a pair of big orange fox ears poked out the top of her head. She wore a flared and flashy blue yukata with a low cut on her chest "Good evening young dragon" the woman said sipping some sake "Oh great another new one" I said as the guy whacked my head again "Oh I am Tamamo no Mae, I was a servant to Ul-Rah, before coming here" "Okay....what does that mean?" "Oh you probably don't know who he is yet, Ul-Rah was the first bearer of the sin of wrath, arguably the most powerful demon of all time" and a projection powered up right in front of me "And your his spitting image". She was right. He was slightly older looking and his eyes were pale yellow with white hair with a paler skin tone. He was wearing dark black dragon looking armor with a glowing red symbol on the left half of his chest "It matches yours" snapping her fingers the black mark on my chest faded away revealing the same symbol (it's at the bottom) "Sorry we had to disguise it as a nasty infection but we couldn't risk anyone finding out" Tamamo said as the image of the devil vanished. "What does all of this even mean? So your saying to me by just the fact I look like him makes me him?" I asked and Tamamo shook her head 'No' "Your his descendant, the rightful heir to his power" "And what might that be?" "This" and in her hand was a plume of dark black and red fire. It was a sword, it's blade was a black so dark it made my armor look bright in comparison, the deep crimson markings on the blade glowed slightly, the edge was sharp and it didn't look old at all, in fact it looked brand new "It's called Morgan, the Black sword of Ultimate Light"

 It was a sword, it's blade was a black so dark it made my armor look bright in comparison, the deep crimson markings on the blade glowed slightly, the edge was sharp and it didn't look old at all, in fact it looked brand new "It's called Morgan, ...

she said as the blade seemed to hum "So, do you want to become the new sin of wrath?" "..........No" "Oh, why not?" "Listen, the sword is cool and all but your sort of dropping a bombshell on me all at once, 'Hey (Y/n) your the rightful heir to a ancient demonic sword from the sin of wrath, you want it and become the new sin of wrath?' Pardon my french but that's a load of-" "Young dragon, your friends appear to be in trouble" the guy said as he showed me Kyoto "What is that?" I asked seeing Issei fighting some guy with a spear, Rossweisse fighting another, along with Irina, Kiba, and Xenovia fighting their own opponents "Stupid kids, trying something like that" he mumbled and then smoked his pipe "I suppose I should go do something" "I'm coming" I said and he whacked me again "Not without that sword your not" "I said I don't want it" "Ugh, kid, those guys your friends are fighting are pretty tough and one wields the true longinus, sure with your Neo form you might win but you also might lose, that sword is the best chance at winning" "He's right you know" Revenant said and I sighed "Are we absolutely sure we need it?" I asked and the dragon growled "Yes, just from my initial senses that sword is capable of destroying our enemies and it can even give us a greater chance of victory in the rating game" Revenant said and I sighed "Fine, okay, give me the stupid sword" I said walking up to it "Take the handle, be aware, once you do take it there is no giving it up, only in death will you be relieved of your burden" Tamamo said as I reached to grab it. My sacred gear formed around my hand as I gripped the handle. I felt nothing but a sudden rush of magic energy 'Stay with me, I can help you' Revenant said in my mind as I sword was sparking and throwing out black lightning. It all stopped as the sword vanished "To summon the blade say these words....."

3rd POV

'Damnit' Issei thought as he now stood alone against the three members of the hero faction, Jeanne, Jeracles, and Cao Cao "Ah it seems our wait is over" Cao Cao said looking up at a rift in the sky. Out came a long green Chinese style dragon "Yu Long? Why would he be here?" Cao Cao asked as two figures jumped off the dragons head "(Y/n), where were you?" Issei asked his friend "I had stuff to do, I'll tell you all about it later and I'll buy you a H-game to make up for it okay? Let's just focus on beating these clowns" (Y/n) said and Cao Cao scoffed "I don't know who you're calling clowns, we've defeated three of your compatriots and we were just about to finish off the red dragon, but I guess we can spare some extra time for you as well" "If you two got this then I'll go deal with the fox, come on you lazy lizard" Sun Wukong said getting back onto his dragon "Why do I have to do this?" The dragon complained "Just do it and I'll treat you too some Kyoto food". (Y/n) looked down at his hand remembering what Tamamo said to him "So how do you want to do this?" Issei asked getting in a fighting position "They're mine" (Y/n) said activating his own balance breaker "Oh really? Just you? Is this a joke?" Jeanne said laughing to herself while the others held similar smirks and auras of confidence. "Okay, here goes" (Y/n) held out his right hand "Cry out. It is time to fall to the earth. Overturn the aurora. Cast our enemies into a eternal abyss. Come forth to devour the light. Hammer of the vile king. Excalibur Morgan!"