Part 31

(Y/n) POV

"What is that?" Xenovia asked as me, Kiba, and Rias held up a barrier to block any blasts that flew in our direction "It's a juggernaut drive, it essentially means he's going berserk" I said as several more blasts hit the barrier "How are we supposed to stop him?" Akeno asked hearing it roar in the distance "No idea" I said as my gear came around my arm adding that little bit more "I thought it was the juggernaut drive". Turning to look over my shoulder it was Vali, along with two of his companions "Vali, do you know how we can stop Issei?" Rias asked him and he shrugged "It's an incomplete transformation so there's a chance it'll happen naturally or he will continue to eat up his life force and he'll die" Vali said as I noticed what the blonde guy was holding "Asia?" I said looking at her "We came across her while in the dimensional gap, she was lucky, the body can only take so much exposure to the void before they are consumed by the nothingness" the guy with the staff said as Asia was laid down "I'm going" Rias said standing and extending her wings "If you go down there, you may die" Vali said but it fell of deaf ears "If we show him Asia is OK then he'll calm down" Xenovia and Kiba offered to come with but Rias took off leaving them behind "Crazy woman" I said activating balance breaker and flying after her. I easily caught up and grabbed her "Don't stop me" she said trying to get out of my grasp "I'm not, I'll draw his attention if you can try and calm him down" I said as I dodged a laser "Okay, please be careful" she said as I went onto the ground. Firing a dragon shot at Issei he growled turning at me "Rias you better work fast" I said jumping to avoid a barrage of attacks. He swung his claws at me which caught me by my foot and I felt my ankle dislocate and pop back in "Asia get up quickly too" I grit my teeth as I began charging up another attack "Nova" I said throwing the orb. It exploded on contact, I didn't have to dial it down since at the moment Issei was about 10 or 20 times more powerful than Kokoabiel was. roaring as the smoke died down I saw Rias coming from behind him. A large shadow flew over our heads as Vali was now fighting Issei in his own juggernaut drive. The two were evenly matched as they flew around the sky until Issei was thrown to the ground, firing a blast at Vali he reduced it's strength and Issei fell onto the ground with a heavy thud "Issei" Rias said running over to his head "Come on, Issei, talk to me!" she pleaded as he got up and howled at the sky "Rias back up!" I said pushing her out of the way of his tail just missing her. I fle wup hitting him in the side of the head knocking him down again "Come on you stupid pervert, wake up!" I shouted hitting him again, this time putting everything I had into it. It shot up a large amount of dust as he was now just laying on the ground. Rias ran over to his head and leaned on it, crying. It worked, somehow, someway his armor shattered and he dropped onto the ground. Rias ran over to him hugging him tightly "Well, I guess he looks better" I said as my armor went away. Walking over to them I sat next to Rias as the rest of our friends ran over to us "I'm so glad your okay" Akeno said hugging me "Hey, it's not like I got hurt or anything" and she let go "Pres?" Issei said waking up to which everyone was happy his was still kicking and fine, or at least not dead "Asia" he said happily crawling over to eh blonde only to get punched in the face by Xenovia "Asia, I swear that we'll never leave each other again and we'll be best friends until the end" she said hysterically. Looking up at the sky as a huge portal opened "What is that?" Rias asked as a huge dragon flew out "Great Red" Vali said looking up at the sky "DxD" he said again as we all starred in awe of the huge creature. He started talking about how he was going to defeat it and become the God White Dragon or something like that. Meh, I don't care.

Time skip

Sitting in my bed I starred up at the ceiling 'Why can't I sleep?' I thought sitting up. I walked over to the balcony and looked out. Activating my gear I looked down at it, the smooth black edges and deep crimson gem "Why up so late?" Revenant's voice came in my head "I don't know, just can't get to sleep I guess" I said and the dragon chuckled "You have something on your mind, don't you?" sighing in defeat, I guess it's hard to hide your thoughts from something that lives in your head "When I died fighting Loki, did you bring me back?" I asked and he stayed silent "No, it was not me" "Do you know who?" I asked and the dragon sighed "Your master asked the same thing but again I do not know" he said and I let out a deep breath "Do you have any ideas?" he said already knowing my answer ".......maybe" "Who?" "Do you think....that it was DxD?" I said and the dragon thought about it for a second "he is a god but I doubt that he got to your soul first, I am the dragon of death so all souls go through me to heaven or hell, even so I don't think he would have been paying attention enough to catch one soul through the hundreds of those who also died that day" "Thanks" I said and the dragon grunted and my gear went away. Walking back over to my bed I heard a knock at the door, opening it I saw it was Serafall and Irina "What're you two doing her?" I asked "We heard that you guys had gotten into a real bad fight, so we came to make sure everyone was fine" Irina said as Serafall hugged my chest tightly "Best Buddy I promise to never leave your side never ever ever" and her clothes flashed revealing....something else "There's also another reason..." and Irina was blushing as her clothes changed too.

" and Irina was blushing as her clothes changed too