Part 34

Slow update boi is in the house

(Y/n) POV

"You realize he is part of the Chaos Brigade?" Sirzechs said through the projection "I know that" I said and he sighed "We can't legitimize this group, if we work with them then the whole underworld would descend into anarchy" he said through a projection "We're still counting the casualties form their last raid...." he said trailing off "Who cares? As long as no one finds out then why does it matter?" I said sort of hoping he would go for it "No" he said sternly "But-" "Until we find a better way then the answer is no" hearing this really really pissed me off "Sirzechs, may I talk in private with you?" I asked as the others began filing out, he clearly was upset with me not dropping this but I can guarantee that I'm so much worse "(Y/n) listen-" he started sternly but I cut him off "No you listen, when you had me start serving your sister you made me promise to protect her no matter what, I fought against Riser for her, against Kokoabiel for her, I even fought a god for her, I agreed to do all of this knowing that if necessary I would lay down my life and in one case I did, now your telling me that I can't go do what you ordered me to do? Then I guess I truest have failed as a reincarnated devil and it would be best for me to leave and go rogue". Sirzechs was silent while I looked up at him, I felt small tears coming down my cheeks while I stood and looked him in the eye.

Time skip

"How'd you get Sirzechs to agree to this?" Issei asked as we all except Rossweisse were with Arthur in the void "Said what needed to be said" I said simply "You sure you can find her?" I asked Arthur "Yes, it shouldn't be that difficult to track her whereabouts" he said while we were inside a bubble floating through the nothingness. I noticed Akeno looking out to the side "Whats up?" I asked her while she rubbed her arm "What if we're to late? What if we can't get through to Rias?" pulling her into a hug I rubbed her back "We will, we'll find her and bring her home and make the one who turned her against us pay" suddenly Akeno kissed me full on the lips. It was brief but she pulled away burying her face into the crook of my neck "Just don't do anything stupid, last time when we fought Loki and you......I can't handle that again, don't make me do that again" I felt her start to cry heavily as I held her tightly running my hand through her soft black hair. We stopped moving and we all looked at Arthur "We have arrived, she is in the area and I'll extend the barrier so you all can find her" he said before vanishing. It didn't take long to find Rias. It wasn't her though, we each tried to get through to her but she attacked anyone who made an attempt. "Rias, don't you remember us?" I asked dodging her magic. For the briefest possible moment she seemed to remember, she shed a single tear before shouting in pain and a shard rose out of her chest engulfing her body in black fog. "Is that....?" Issei started "My boosted gear?" I finished as a set of black dragon armor for around her body, Rias' long red hair flowing as the red eyes glowed "Issei, I have a plan"

3rd POV

(Y/n) leaned in and whispered something into Issei's ear "You think that'll work?" (Y/n) nodded as they both activated balance breaker "(Y/n)!" The Two didn't notice that a portal opened behind them sucking them out of the void, Akeno fought to not get taken in "Issei distract her for a second" (Y/n) said before flying over to Akeno grabbing her hand "Hold on" he said grunting to pull her back "(Y/n)" she said calmly "Promise to come back, all of you" Akeno said as he nodded "Let go, go save the day like you always do" she said before getting sucked out of the dimension, the portal still open but slowly getting smaller. Turning back just in time to catch a flying Issei "Man, I didn't know Rias was this strong" he said grunting "It's the armor too, mine gives a times 3 to her power so she's even stronger by the moment" Rias shot her magic at us which we both dodged as Issei charged up a dragon shot but hesitated and Rias kicked him in the face and flew by (Y/n) grabbing his neck with her tail. Dragging him along Rias three (Y/n) at Issei making them both collide with each other. (Y/n) spit blood as he felt the cool liquid run down from his hairline "Damnit Rias, span out of it" (Y/n) grunted as he flew at Rias. He dodged her attach and tried to grab her wrist but instead she hit him in the stomach before spinning and kicking him away. He stopped himself and watched as Issei was barely able to fight let alone move "One opening, that's all I need" (Y/n) said as his armor was cracked and broken in places with blood coming from where his mouth was "Issei, get ready" (Y/n) told him as he nodded, his own balance breaker shattering, but not before throwing something to (Y/n) "We only got one shot" as (Y/n)'s wings extended. Taking a deep breath he flew at Rias, moving to the side to avoid another blast Rias wound up for another bit (Y/n) grabbed her other wrist and pulled her in. Wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug he buried his face into her neck crying "Rias, come back, we need you, please, I can't fight you.......I love you" Rias stopped moving for a moment, the two remained together as both armors shattered. (Y/n) held Rias close as the crimson haired girl cane back to her senses "(Y/n)?" she asked as he loosened his grip slightly. Rias started bawling into his shoulder saying how she regrets hurting them and how everything that happened was her fault.

(Y/n) POV

I let her go and wiped some tears away with my thumb "Don't cry, I don't like it when you cry" Rias blue eyes looked up into mine as I gave her a small smile "It's alright, you can going home" I told her as she grew a small smile "Wait, what about you?" "We still have unfinished business" I said looking up at Loki who was using my body "What are you-?" I stopped her by throwing her at Issei who was by the portal home "Wait!" she said in protest but Issei was halfway through already "Come on, we got to trust him" "Wait! Let me go, (Y/n)!" Rias said in protest but they went through "You" I growled as Loki returned to his normal form "A broken, bruised, and battered low life devil thinks he can fight me alone?" he started laughing holding his stomach "And I thought I was the god of tricks and mischief, now this is one good joke" he said as I activated my gear "If you think it's so funny then come get me" I said as I activated my balance breaker it still broken and damaged "Oh I will" he began to use his attack, the dozens blue circles lining right up with me 'I hope this works' I held one of the gems from Issei's balance breaker. Like what he did with Vali I'm going to do here, but rather than combine the powers to works with one another I plan to completely mix them together into one. "Here goes nothing" I said crushing it taking in the magic. My arm exploded in pain as it fused, light poured from it almost blinding me.

3rd POV

Loki watched as (Y/n) shouted in pain and was screaming "If your going to kill yourself why don't I help you" and he fired the attack. It was a direct hit and the blast created a large amount of smoke. Silence followed "Well, I guess that did the trick" and he started to float away "Oh I wouldn't say that" turning Loki say (Y/n), but it was different. His black armor had red stripes on it with his left eye red and the right was green "How? Combining two of the dragons powers to that degree should have killed you" Loki said as (Y/n)'s eyes began glowing and his body began radiating power "I'll endure anything as long as it means I can take you down" and his body was engulfed by black and red with the red stripes glowing like his eyes "Neo Black Red Dragon Balance Breaker!"