Part 24

(Y/n) POV

I exited my room with Akeno still in the bed sleeping and naked. We do have a party later for high ranking devils that I am required to attend, unfortunately. I had my spare clothes as I was going towards the showers and due to mine and Akeno's 'fun time' some of the guests are already arriving. A few of the high ranking families are already here and I hear that the representatives from Asgard will be here soon as well. I rounded a corner and I saw Xenovia talking with Irina who wore the same white robes that she wore the last time they saw each other "(Y/n)!" she said walking towards me "Hey Irina" I said and she gave me a quick hug "How have you been, you look a little different since we last met" she said not letting my hands go "I guess I do, how've you been?" I said and she had that same cheery look on her face. God damn she is adorable. She then looked like she just realized something "Oh yeah, I wanted to thank you for protecting me awhile back" and she leaned up and gave me a kiss. Our lips touched for a few seconds before she leaned back down with a blush on her face "Well, I'll see you later" and she went back by Xenovia who looked equally shocked form her. I mentally collected myself and I went into the bath house.

3rd POV

"Why did you kiss him?" Xenovia asked Irina "I told you I wanted to thank him, besides, I tried ot go see him earlier but-" and she paused and Xenovia raised a brow to get out an answer. Irina pulled Xenovia close and whispered in her ear "I saw him and Akeno......doing...things" and Xenovia didn't really understand what she meant by that "You know" and she made a circle with her finger and thumb and stuck her other pointer finger in the hole. When Xenovia got that she blushed "Oh, well I didn't think that they would be doing that stuff together" "Me neither, but don't talk about it, they looked like they wanted to keep it a secret" "But then why did you kiss him?" and Irina blushed a bit "I just wanted to get one, besides it was my first so....." and she trailed off. Xenovia sighed and the two went into the main area.

(Y/n) POV

I sat in the bath leaning against the side as I finished washing my hair when it came through my head again. Irina' kiss, her lips were soft and from the brief seconds I got I could taste a bit of cherry, they perfectly melded with mine during the kiss. I stood up and began to dry myself when I felt someone hug me from behind "Hmm?" and I was met with a pair of nearly pink eyes "Hi future husband/ current best friend" "Serafall!?" I said covering up what's important "What are you doing here?" I asked her and she still had a cheery look on her face "I wanted to see you obviously" she said standing up. When she did the steam hid nothing from sight and I had a clear view of her fairly big bust, nowhere near as big as Akeno or Rias but still sizable. She got out of the bath and said "Hurry up and dry yourself, I want the first dance" she said leaving. I finished and got on my clothes 'Great, now four women are after me, and two of them I've had sex with' and I stepped out and went to the main hall just in time to watch Sairoarg throw a guy through a wall, young devils are some of the most immature people ever, but I do admit it makes a fun party.