Part 27.5 (lemon filler)

(Y/n) POV

I held Rossweisse arms down while I was above her, she was blushing badly as she had her legs together rubbing lightly. I pulled down the coverings on her breasts exposing the pale skin "Feel free to touch all you want" Rossweisse said as she hummed when I groped her ample bust "Oh don't worry, I was". I silenced any further noises she made by kissing her aggressively, I forced my tongue into her mouth feeling around the wet place as her own tongue didn't even put up a fight. I pulled away from her and licked around her right nipple making it hard as I lightly bit it and I did the same with her other breast and I pulled on them making Rossweisse almost scream in pleasure. I took off my pants and boxers, my erection was almost in her face as I put it between her breasts. I thrusted into her breasts making them bounce as Rossweisse opened her mouth with the tip going in as she licked it, I pulled out of her breasts going to her mouth as she sucked. Her tongue moved around as her head moved back and fourth, she held the bottom of the shaft jerking up and down. The silky feel of her gloves felt just as good as her firm and round breasts. I felt my end coming and I pulled out of her mouth and I got off of her "Spread your legs" I said and she hesitantly did so. I lifted her legs up unzipping the part around her vagina and tearing a hole in her stockings "My turn to make you feel good" I said playing with her clit. Rossweisse moaned in pleasure as I kissed her inner thigh and started eating her out. Her pussy was already wet and her sex juices were coming out of her pussy. I decided to surprise her and I started to finger her as I was licking her "(Y/n) d-don't lick m-me in such a place" she said but her body gave an entirely different reaction. Her pussy got even wetter, her toes scrunched up, and she started playing with her own breasts. I stopped pleasuring her and I lined up with her pussy "Is this your first time?" I asked and she nodded blushing "Say if it hurts to much" I said  with the head about to spread her walls. I slowly moved forward as Rossweisse's face contorted to one of pain as blood came out of her pussy "Does it hurt to much?" I asked as she was on the brink of screaming "N-No, just give me a minute to get used to it" she said as I waited. Her pained expression got more relaxed and after a bit she gave me the go ahead. I started slowly making sure she wasn't in to much pain, Rossweisse held onto my neck and my hips with her legs. I started going faster and Rossweisse moaned in pleasure, her large breasts bounced each time I went into her. I groped her left breast making her jump but she made no protest for me to stop. The velveteen walls of her pussy were getting tighter pushing me to the brink of orgasm and Rossweisse came, she arched her back in orgasm practically screaming in pleasure as I came after her, my cum filled her womb as I pulled out and some flowing out of her. I laid down next to her as her bunny girl outfit went away and she was now completely naked, I pulled her close as she rested her head in the crook of my neck already asleep out of exhaustion.

3rd POV

Outside of (Y/n)'s room, Irina sat behind the door, this was the second time she watched him make love to another woman. Only this time was different, when she saw him and Akeno it was by accident. This time she went up to his room for a purpose, the same one Rossweisse went up for. Irina day on the ground in pure white lingerie breathing heavily, the floor in front of her wet and her bra was pulled down exposing her breasts. She had masturbated to the two doing it imagining it was her who got to have sex that night.