Part 22

(Y/n) POV

"So (Y/n)~" Akneo said sitting next to me while, me, Issei, and Asia were playing a card game "Yes Akeno?" I said staying focused on the game "if we had babies how cute do you think they would be?" and Issei looked up at her as she smushed her bosom onto my arm "I'm sure they would be adorable" I said taking a card. Akeno then pulled the side of my head into her breast and she was blushing "Oh (Y/n) darling, when we get to the underworld you can have me whenever you want" and she held me so her head was on top of mine but the lower half of my face was in her chest "That's going to be difficult since your each going to be training the time your here" Azazel said coming in with Rias right behind him "Wait? Training for the whole time?" Issei said sounding disappointed "Yeah, you better get ready cause Azazel is pretty brutal" I said and they all looked at me "You've been training under him for the time you were gone?" Kiba asked from the bar "Yeah, what did you think I was doing for the past month?" I asked and of course Issei pipes in with a dirty comment "Getting more women into your bed" and I smacked him upside the head. I got a few laughs till the train stopped abruptly "Hey, why'd we stop?" Issei asked "Probably security reasons" I said muffled under Akeno "No, this is different" Kiba said as the sky around us turned purple and the train vanished. We all landed in a small canyon "Ow" I said and somehow, I don't think by accident Akeno landed on me again, this time with us reversed and I had s clear as day view of her panties "Oh (Y/n), I didn't know you were so bold even in times like this" she said and we got up "What was that?" Gasped asked poking his head out the box. The ground began to shake as rocks from the cliff side broke off "I think knowing why that is is more important right now" I said as an enormous form came around the side of the cliff. The huge body had a pair of glowing purple eyes and it stood bipedal with a long tail and wings "Holy crap a dragon?!" Issei said as it let loose a breath of fire at us. We all dodged it and Kiba and Xenovia summoned their swords "I take it he's not friendly" Xenovia said landing a raising her blade "Everyone, since Rias isn't here I will take charge of it" Akeno said transforming into her clothes "Kiba, Xenovia, try and distract it, (Y/n), Issei, gather as much power as you can and then we'll attack it all at once" and I flipped to avoid being crushed. I landed and summoned my gear and Koneko sprinted past me "Koneko wait!" I said trying to stop her but she didn't. She jumped up at the dragon and it used its tail to smack her away and into a wall. I ran under her and caught her before she hit the ground and I carried her over to Asia "Stay still" she said using her healing to help her "I'm gonna help to, I gotta step up and be a man" Gasper said and started using his power on the dragon. The dragon froze in place and was engulfed in a purple aura "Nice work buddy" I said patting his shoulder "Way to Gaspy" Issei said and we looked back as the aura shattered and the dragon broke free "Aw, in so useless!" Harper said and my gear boosted up, I was currently at a 49 times power up "Akeno, in ready when you are" I said as she dodged a fire breath attack "Good, now wait for Issei" she said shooting lightning at the dragon. Kiba and Xenovia both ran at the dragon in an attempt to slash or hurt it but it extended its horns blocking both and sending them flying "It blocked Durandal?" Xenovia said as she flew. They landed fine and Issei's gear finally got powered up "Yes, I'm good to go" he said as Akeno charged a lightning attack. She unleashed it and I charged a dragon shot "Dragon shot!" both me and Issei said sending both our attack into the dragon. They impacted simultaneously creating a magnificent explosion that engulfed the dragon. "Think we got him?" Issei asked as the dragon brushed the smoke away with his tail "My guess is a no" I said as it roared again "Alright that's enough" and we all saw Azazel standing up on a cliff with Rias "Tannin you did well" he said as they came down. "What was that?" Issei said upset from being nearly blown up "That was a test to see how far along you all are, and from that I can tell we have a lot of work to do" "You know, I would've appreciated a heads up since I didn't know either" I said and Azazel laughed a bit "And spoil the surprise? No way" he said and he then gestured to the dragon "This is Tannin, a legendary dragon turned devil for reasons I do t want to get into right now" "Greetings devils, I hope I didn't damage you to badly" he said and Issei looked down at his gear "Ddraig did you know?" "I did, I know Tannin from many many many years ago, that want even a thousandth of his strength" Ddraig said and I turned my attention to Revenant "Did you know too?" and all I got was whistling "From this exorcise I've come up with training plans for the each of you, including you (Y/n), your still not done" and I groaned loudly "But that can wait, lets go wash off in the hot springs"

Time skip

I sat next to Kiba as Issei tried to get Gasoer to take his towel off and not cover up "So (Y/n, what can we expect from this training?" " Kiba asked me as I sighed "It is freaking brutal, you better be ready for the hardest work out of your life" I said and he nodded. Azazel sat in the springs with us and he started giving an inspirational speech about boobs and nipples. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at him and Issei being childish. I then felt something splash me from above and I looked up at Akeno. She leaned over the edge and she blew me a kiss before leaning up so I could see her breasts. I sighed at her and I threw a towel up at her before sitting back down and enjoying myself before the two weeks of hell.