Part 42

The sky turned purple as the crackle of unholy energy cane from the ground. Red lightning fell from the sky striking the ground and burning what they touched. (Y/n)'s armor shattered leaving just the gauntlets and up to the knees intact, the armor had red cracks embedded into it.

 (Y/n)'s armor shattered leaving just the gauntlets and up to the knees intact, the armor had red cracks embedded into it

A piece of armor over his eyes held the same red cracked design as the rest of his armor. (Y/n) was silent as he raised Morgan into the air. "What is that?" Irina asked out loud holding her head in pain while Xenovia also felt the same "It feels.......evil" she said noticing how her Ex-durandal seemed to be reacting to the sudden change. It sparked yellow electricity into the ground with Irina's halo acting like static. The heroes watched as their opponent remained silent and still "What's the plan?" Jeanne asked Cao Cao "Excalibur Morgan huh? This one has certainly peaked my interest" he said as George came down and stood next to his allies "I wouldn't advise fighting, Morgan is said to be the rival to Excalibur itself, and if this devil is strong enough to wield it then who knows how far he can go" and Cao Cao sighed "Okay.....but I will not let this opportunity pass" he said rushing forward with his lance right behind him aimed right for (Y/n)'s neck. (Y/n) raised Morgan into the air and swung down so quickly it was almost instant slicing Cao Cao from his collar down to his stomach. All three of the heroes looked in slight shock as their leader laid on the ground barely able to move "Well, guess I won't be able to take you on alone" Cao Cao said pulling out a bottle of Pheonix tears and healed his wound. Heracles started laughing loudly "Really? This is what is called impressive these days huh?" the man ran at (Y/n) who was slowly dodging every hit thrown at him, (Y/n) brought his knee up into Heracles' jaw knocking him back as he lowered Morgan. The blade covered itself in a dark aura with a red outline, when it did it boomed like the sound of metal hitting metal. Heracles eyes went wide as (Y/n) swung the sword across his stomach unleashing a powerful wave of dark red and black energy. The attack cut trees in half and scorched the ground in front charring it black. Heracles was inside a hillside with his armor ruined and clothes ripped apart "Wow, that was close" he said as George repaired his armor and clothes. Jeanne summoned numerous holy swords coming from the ground aimed at the devil, Morgan powered up again and (Y/n) slashed destroying the holy swords. (Y/n) moved his head to the left avoiding Cao Cao's spear. (Y/n) spun quickly and smashed the bottom of Morgan's hilt int eh side of Cao Cao's head and continuing the movement Morgan shattered Jeanne's sword like glass as he grabbed her neck and slammed her into the ground before kicking her into Cao Cao sending both of them into the rocks. Jeanne looked at her shattered sword and threw the hilt to the side generating a new one "Well, this has turned into a right mess hasn't it?" Cao Cao said as he dusted himself off. (Y/n) raised Morgan above his head as the sword reignited it's black flames, his mouth  moved like he was saying words but no sound could be heard. He swung the sword to his left almost decapitating Heracles how just dodged it but not without it scratching his face. (Y/n) back flipped away from Heracles and raised his sword again. The fire grew more intense as this time when he spoke words came out "Excalibur Morgan!" he shouted sending an even larger wave of dark magic at the heroes. The wave impacted the rocks causing purple fire to explode into the sky "What is that?" Kiba asked as both Irina and Xenovia could barely even stand, Sun wukong stood next to the devil smoking "That is your friend simply excising his new strength" Yasaka held her head as Kunou hugged her mother "Where...where am I?" she said as Kunou hugged her tighter "Momma, I'm so glad your safe" "Kunou?" Yasaka looked up at the sky as the purple fire died down ".........wrath" she said softly. "I believe it is well and truly time we leave" George said holding a shield in front of the heroes "I barely held that off, we need to leave" Cao Cao sighed "I guess your right, let's g-" the shield shattered as (Y/n) held Morgan aimed right at Cao Cao slashing him across one of his eyes. George used more magic and blew the devil away as Cao Cao started laughing "Sin of Wrath, you are truly amazing" he said as they teleported away. (Y/n) stood silently and looked over his shoulder to his friends looking down at what he had become. The Sin of Wrath, the Black Sword of Ultimate Light.