Chapter 1-Wandering

Ok this is my first Swapfell fanfic so.... If I get something wrong please tell me. The story will be in your POV unless I tell you differently. Ok let's do this!!!!

Guide for this fanfic:
(Y/N) = Your name
(f/c) = Favourite colour
(s/f/c) = Second favourite colour
(e/c) = Eye colour
(h/c) = Hair colour
(h/l) = Hair Length
(f/a) = Favourite Animal

You shiver as you enter a dark snowy forest. Temmie whimpers from inside your sweater.

"Shhh....... Its gonna be ok." You say to the shivering Cat-Dog monster; But to be honest, you didn't know what was gonna happen. You just fell down a freakin hole in a mountain and met Temmie, a little frightened monster who told you about the underground a bit. You decided to keep him. He agreed, and you were glad to have some company with you. Then you met a crazy goat dude named Asgore. He tried to keep you as his servant, but tried to take care of you at the same time. He had good intentions, but not enough heart.

You check the bruises he gave you on your left arm. They looked like they wouldn't go away any time soon.

You shudder at the thought of Asgore and his intentions. You were glad you escaped, but you had no idea where to go and what to do. Temmie only knew about the Ruins, where Asgore lived. Temmie lived there too, but was too afraid to talk to anyone.

But you couldn't blame him. The monsters around here can be pretty brutal sometimes.

You have been wandering through the dark forest for a while now.

You snap back into reality when you hear a stick break behind you.

You spin around, prepare to face another monster. But there's no one there. All you see is the way you came. You shudder. Temmie sequels in fright, and you calm him down.

You turn around to keep walking, and you see two monsters bickering in the distance. You shush Temmie, and pull his black and red striped sweater over his face a bit more to calm him down. It worked, so you sneak quietly over to the arguing duo. You're careful not to break any sticks to cause them to notice you. (Notice me senpai)

One of the monsters is taller than the other, and it's wearing a leash. The shorter one, obviously the boss, is holding the other end of the leash. On closer inspection, realize that they're both skeletons. "Woah..." You breathe. You hide behind a bush and listen in on their conversation.

"But M'Lord!" The taller one says. The shorter one is clearly pissed. "I AM YOUR BROTHER AND I AM IN CHARGE. YOU CANT BE A PERVERT ALL THE TIME PAPYRUS!!!! ESPECIALLY TO ME!!!!" The shorter one yelled.

The taller one, whom you assumed was Papyrus, lowered his head in shame. "Sorry M'Lord." He mumbled. "What was that? I couldn't hear you. SPEAK LOUDER!!!" The shorter one, the one Papyrus called M'Lord, who you knew was the boss at this point, shouted. "Sorry M'Lord" Payrus mumbled again. "LOUDER!!!" The Boss yelled."SORRY M'LORD!!!" Papyrus yelled. You could see his gold tooth when he yelled like that.

"Better." The Boss said, bringing Papyrus' face close to his. "Do you understand now?" The Boss asked.
"Y-Yes M'Lord!" Papyrus stuttered. Orange blush was spread across his face. "Good," The Boss said, letting go of the leash and tying it to a guard post. His black, red and gold battle armour making almost no sound as he knotted the leash with his gloved hands. "Now be on the look out for more humans. More could follow that other one." He said, looking Papyrus straight in the eye. The Boss' electric blue eyes penetrated Papyrus' yellow-orange ones. "Yes, M'Lord." He said, sitting at his post, alert. "Good, I'll be over at my post. NOW NO SLEEPING THIS TIME!!!" The Boss said, and walked away, his large boots clinking when they hit the ground. He turned around briefly to make sure Papyrus was doing his job, and continued walking again, his red scarf flowing in the wind behind him as the clinking sounds come back in a steady rhythm.

You saw Papyrus watch The Boss as he disappeared over to his station, and as soon as The Boss was out of sight, Papyrus sank down in his chair and fell asleep, face buried in his black hoodie.

You checked in your (f/c) and (s/f/c) striped hoodie that you were wearing and you saw Temmie fast asleep.

You decide to look around in the forest for a place to rest, and find a hole by a tree and a bush that's the perfect size and camouflage for you and Temmie.

You climb into it and snuggle next to Temmie. You guys had become close friends over the last couple of days. You close your eyes and hug Temmie close.

After all you only had each other.

(Word Count: 842)