Chapter 20- Forest

You were busy in the kitchen cooking (favourite meal-food) for dinner.

You felt much better than a few days. It was a slow process, but eventually both you and Sans could walk around and do stuff without collapsing.

However, you healed a bit quicker than Sans. You made soup for him the day, which was yesterday, when you got well enough to make food and focus.

Now Sans was better, and Temmie was very happy about it.

Continuing to prepare the dish, you absentmindedly scratched a scab on your forearm from the syringes from Undyne.

You shuddered slightly just thinking about her and Alphys, but you shook it off.

Sans entered the kitchen.

"Y/N!!" Said the shorter skeleton excitedly. "Papyrus told me you were cooking (favourite meal-dish)! I can't wait to eat it! When's it gonna be ready?"

He had a joyful glint in his eyes. You looked fondly at Sans, remembering him before you came, the cold hearted, evil, bloodthirsty skeleton that had captured you and enslaved you.

But now he was a ball of pure adorableness. And he was perfect in your eyes.

Smiling, you told him, "It should be ready soon. Make sure to tell Paps and Temmie."

You went back to finishing up as Sans ran to tell his brother and friend, who you remember used to be his enemy.

It was amazing how much he changed, how much you changed.

You brought the food to an eager audience at the table. "Your food, your majesties." You said giggling, placing the meal on the table and did an over exaggerated bow.

You sat down and after the food had been served to everyone, you began to eat. Compliments were given to you by your friends, and you smiled shyly of pride. It was one of the many recipes you had learnt with your Mother.

T-I-M-E S-K-I-P

After the meal was all cleaned up, Sans approached you. "Wanna go for a walk?"

"Yeah that'd be nice!" You say. "My legs need to be stretched anyways."

"And I'd love to take a walk with just us."
You thought, but you didn't say it out loud.

Going with him to the front door you ask casually, "Are Temmie and Papyrus coming?"

"No they didn't want to. Oh well. I guess it'll be just us then." The skeleton shrugged and stepped out into Snowdin with you following.

Papyrus and Temmie watched you guys leave with grins on their faces. "I ship it." Temmie said, as if it wasn't obvious already.

Papyrus grinned. "Yeah... They are adorable together"

*******

You and Sans were walking down one of the many remote paths through the forest in Snowdin.

Both of you avoided the village, and were happy that no one followed you.

You snuggled into your sweater a bit more as you walked through the cold with Sans.

Your hands brushed together multiple times. Nothing more was initiated, yet no one moved away intentionally.

"Where are we going?" You ask. "You'll see." Smirked Sans.

You pouted. "I wanna know now!" You whined like a child.

"You'll just have to wait sweetheart." Said Sans winking at you, which sent you into deep blushing while trying to hide it.

The rest of the way you guys laughed, told jokes, told stories and just talked, but also observed at your peaceful surroundings and listened.

This moment was awesome for you. Your heart and brain felt so many different emotions.

You don't know why you did it, it must've been that crazy bombardment of emotions, because you reached down, and grabbed Sans hand for the entire time left.

It made you really happy to know that he didn't flinch away or even question. You guys just kept walking through the snow covered forest, holding onto eachother by your hands.

One skeletal, one human, and one bond.

-----------------------------------
I is tired. I sleep. Goodnight my potatoes.

(Word Count 659 words)