Chapter 2- Enslaved

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated....

You wake up to light streaming into your (e/c) eyes. You sit up, careful not to hurt Temmie.

"Hey, Temmie. It's time to wake up." You tell your friend, gently shaking him.

Temmie's eyes shot open. "C'mon. We need to get going." You say to Temmie, getting up and placing him inside your hoodie.

You walked out of the forest and onto the path. You started your treck on the path when you stopped on your tracks and your eyes went wide. It was the taller skeleton from before. Papyrus, was it?  He was at the station from before. Except this time, he was awake.

" (Y/N).... What's wrong?" Temmie whispered from inside your hoodie.

"Just don't move or talk." You say, barely audible and barely moving your mouth, while facing Papyrus.

Papyrus' eyes lit up slightly. Then he called his master. "M'LORD!!! COME QUICK!!!"

You heard faint familiar sounds of the master's boots clinking on the ground, except this time, they were fast. The sounds kept getting louder and louder until the master arrived.

He faced Papyrus. "This better not be another pra-" He saw you.

You stood your ground as the short skeleton walked closer to you.

"My, my.... What do we have here?" He said, with a voice of rough silk.
"A human? I think so.... You look too pretty/handsome to be a human...." His gloved hand touched your face, moving a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) hair out of your face. You sucked in a breath as his hand slid down the side of your face.

"None the less... PAPYRUS!! SEIZE HER/HIM!!! Bring her/him to the dungeon." The short skeleton ordered, and turned around.

Papyrus went wide eyed and tried to protest. "But M'lord.... Shouldn't we send her/him to Alph-" "NO BUTS!!!" The Master yelled at his slave.

You heard a sigh, then two skeletal hands grab your arms. You kicked and squirmed, but it had no effect. Papyrus had picked you up and he followed his "Lord" to a building that looked a lot like a house.

You tried to scream but Papyrus had tied his leash over your mouth.
You could feeling a shivering Temmie under your hoodie. Luckily, none of the skeletons had noticed Temmie yet.

All you could do was struggle helplessly against the arms that held you captive and dragged you to what you were sure to be your doom.

TIME SKIIIIIIIIIP 🕘

You were roughly pushed into a cell in a dungeon under the house by Papyrus.  The door slammed and you heard the click of a lock, then the sound of footsteps fading away.

You went and sat on a bed in the far corner.

"Temmie... I think it's okay..." You say lifting the small monster out of your hoodie and onto the not so cushiony bed. He was whimpering. "Shh..." You said soothingly, petting your friend.

As you were petting him you thought of all the other enslaved monsters you saw. Most didn't look abused, yet all of the ones in the other cells that you passed before being pushed into a prison of your own.  You shuddered, thinking of what could happen.

Still petting Temmie, you looked around the cell that you had a feeling you'd be staying in for a while.

There was the bed you were sitting on, a toilet, a cracked mirror, the door and a single, small barred window that looked outside.

You looked up and out the window, but all you could see was snow and couple pairs of feet walking by.

Sighing, you laid down on the bed with Temmie snoring soundly on your chest. You picked up the necklace that was hanging from your neck a bit that your mother gave you and looked at it. It was a stone with an engraving of a/an (f/a) in the middle. You grasped it tightly with a few tears streaming down your face. Life had been difficult since your mom died when you were nine. You never knew your father, and you had no close relatives or friends. So you'd been living on your own ever since.

Temmie was your only real friend, and you weren't going to take him for granted. You pulled him closer to you and fell asleep.

( Word Count: 728)