Chapter 14- Puppets

IM BACK PEOPLE!!!! FEELIN' REALLY LAZY BUT IM BACK!!!

So.... I've seen people commenting that if it's Swapfell, Mettaton should be Napstabot, right? And I'm sitting here with sudden realization that yes, it should be. Buuuuuuuut I can't resist putting in some fabulousness.... So I'm putting in both. My version of Swapfell is a bit different, but the original Swapfell is amazing. Honestly, for inspiration, I find an image and I base the chapter off of that. Okay I've talked for too long. (And yes, I know puppets are associated with Error. Just roll with it.)
-----------------------------------

A sudden sharp pain rushed through your head, and you immediately shot back into conciseness.

You go to move your arm to get up, but you were restrained. You groaned, while memories of Undyne's lab flooded back.

You had no idea how long you've been here. Tortured. Experimented on. What was this monster's problem? Then again... Sans and Papyrus did say everyone loves blood shed.

Your eyes scanned the room for an escape and anything that could help you, but all you saw was darkness, dim lights, surgeon tools, murder weapons, weird viles full of stuff, monitors, bunch of other stuff, a single door way leading out into the halls of the lab and two weird robot like creations leaning against the wall.

That was weird... You'd never noticed them before... 

You rub your eyes and look again, but this time, they weren't leaning against the wall. They were walking towards you.

Your eyes went wide. You would've screamed, but your throats was killing you.

They didn't seem hostile. The way they walked showed that they weren't here to hurt you. But you couldn't help to notice that from the way they walked, it's as if something inside them was trying to get out. Something fabulous.

The robots walked with a mini strut towards your bed. Then, the blue one with many floating hands and legs of blue goop spoke.

"Hello Human." They said, flipping some of their knives in their multiple hands out of what seemed like boredom. "I am Napstabot. This is my cousin, Mettaton." They motioned to the other robot standing sort of behind them, wielding a giant chainsaw with two of their hands. The other two arms were wiping away what looked like tears from the eyes that were visible.

"Are you here to kill me? Torture me?" You ask. Nothing about their body language said they were going to attack, but they did have weapons and they were robots,

"No." The one named Mettaton sniffed.

The one named Napstabot rolled their eyes. "If we killed you, Dr. Undyne would punish us.  And that isn't fun."

After a moment, you decide to believe them. "I'm Y/N." You say to them, smiling weakly.

Nabstabot flashed a quick but bored looking half smirk. Mettaton smiled through their silent tears for a moment.

Silence fell, and finally you decide to break it. "So you guys work for Undyne I guess?"

Mettaton looked at you with sorrow filled eyes. "Yeah. I guess."

"Tch. More like slaves." Napstabot replied. You got a good look at their eyes, and you could see that they hid pain.

You remembered all the slaves Sans had previously, and all the pain and suffering they went through.